RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So does anyone know if they're still planning on implementing a horse and dog?

LafielBG

May 1, 2017
I have 2 monitors and when I lunch the game it splits the screen between them where can I change the resolution and screen mode like windowed or fullscreen?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have 2 monitors and when I lunch the game it splits the screen between them where can I change the resolution and screen mode like windowed or fullscreen?
That might be a problem on your end, I'm also using two monitors and I don't have any issues. Dig through your graphics settings I suppose. (There is no resolution settings for this build.)
If you have a graphics manager like nvidia or intel, you may be able to force the resolution among other settings.

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
No way to control the loops? Some loops has 1 or more animation that keep changing, like plank anal to plank vaginal...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No way to control the loops? Some loops has 1 or more animation that keep changing, like plank anal to plank vaginal...
I can only assume this will be changed in the updated release in a couple weeks.

Spearoflugh

May 7, 2018
The frames went down as soon as there's anything around us... But I do find this game to be beautiful, and not just the girls.

I really like bird eye view and flying in general, now you enhanced it by having a cute butt in center view while flying. Top notch

Can't wait for the world and some more basic animations to be finished, although the lack of actual beasts is left little to be desired.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do you toggle the UI interface? The controls says "press #"?? It doesn't do anything though.
I saw that too, I think that's an overseas thing.. have you tried U? That's the key in the last build.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Promising graphics and animations but it's SUPER early access... Don't waste time to download it, unless you want to check what's the game about. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome in 2-5 years from now.

Someone notices that black panther guy from the last september build is gone?
It's for 1st girl only.

Aug 18, 2017
Change log pls

Update OP
what you see is what they gave for a change log. The patreon post for the DL was just them saying to send them feedback for bugs and a list of systems they want to add to the game> can't find any change log :/

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You can stop the animation automatically going to the next one in the sequence with the "hold" option near the bottom, but you cannot control the randomness of the speed or whether the anal or vaginal animation is playing. I can only hope that they will reintroduce that in a next release. It was in last year's September build, but they did say they redid the UI, so perhaps that was more than just the visual aspect of it.

Someone notices that black panther guy from the last september build is gone?
Yeah. I've heard Steve talk about that on stream one time. I don't remember the details or whether he will return or not, however. I hope he will.

Subzero73

Jun 27, 2017
a little rough around edges needs some quality of life updates or at least a performance overall.

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
So does anyone know if they're still planning on implementing a horse and dog?
If I remember correctly they don't want to go full beast but, Steve did say that he was planning on making a horse in the future.
Doubt that it will happen anytime soon so, your best bet is still Skyrim for beast stuff.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Hey thanks for the upload. This is the game that made me sign up for an account. I said "Give it time" sometime back, and I still mean it. I think this project has gotten far than other attempts at the same thing.

That said, do we have any good mirrors yet just in case the mega link goes down?

Reactions: SerpentWave

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
i stick to the 2017 build. imo its stilll better. looks like they remove features in every update.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, it's the alpha release after they basically restarted the project. Wait for the next update and then talk trash.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes