Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
crashes for me every time after a few minutes
It's a big unreal engine game, it's taxing on most systems. If you're going to share about your crashing but not share your pc specs I dont see the point in posting.

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
I7 6700K 4,7 ghz
1080ti 2 ghz
32gb ram ddr4-4000mhz
installed on ssd

It´s game related, crashing near the end of finished animation

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It´s game related, crashing near the end of finished animation
Well that may certainly rule out the "potato pc" theory ;)
Have you attempted to change any of the graphic settings, and tried to recreate the crash?
You may consider running perfmon in the background and see if your system is going critical or something. Restart your PC, hell, games have problems when you don't shut down once in a while too. Not saying you dont.

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
Well that may certainly rule out the "potato pc" theory ;)
Have you attempted to change any of the graphic settings, and tried to recreate the crash?
You may consider running perfmon in the background and see if your system is going critical or something. Restart your PC, hell, games have problems when you don't shut down once in a while too. Not saying you dont.
hmm, don´t know why, but it doesn´t crash anymore. Alsways crashed when reaching the final animation from the latest buid.
Graphic settings are maxed out, no performance issues while in game.
Hope it won´t crash anymore.

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
I don't know if I downloaded the wrong thing or not. First I downloaded the file under download, people by a fire, animal hybrids were down the beach, all I could do was possess characters and have sex. Then I downloaded the September build, i now select the girls I wanna play, but again all I can do is have sex with the various people by a fire. Is there suppose to be more to it?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if I downloaded the wrong thing or not. First I downloaded the file under download, people by a fire, animal hybrids were down the beach, all I could do was possess characters and have sex. Then I downloaded the September build, i now select the girls I wanna play, but again all I can do is have sex with the various people by a fire. Is there suppose to be more to it?
Nope, that's it. It's a showcase build, likewise to the last build from September 2017.
The only "story" build they have released was from January, which is NOT worth trying.

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
Nope, that's it. It's a showcase build, likewise to the last build from September 2017.
The only "story" build they have released was from January, which is NOT worth trying.
Thank you. I thought I was missing something. The look of the gams is great. Look forward to more.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Guys, it's the alpha release after they basically restarted the project. Wait for the next update and then talk trash.
They restarted the project? I don't think I've heard that before. And there's nothing in the latest build that says to me that they redid the project.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
They restarted the project? I don't think I've heard that before. And there's nothing in the latest build that says to me that they redid the project.
Post #818 "Well they rewrote the entire code base of the game since then, so technically they did change and modify almost everything that can bug around."

I know that they didn't restart the entire build. But considering fundamental features that were present a year ago are missing, I'd say they redid a lot.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
Any twitter to keep me informed?
Where is the girl with wings or not yet uncompleted?
Another game similar to this one?

PD: google translator

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You can fly in the previous September build, the current build is the alpha for the latest build.

Their patreon is in the OP.
You can also fly in the latest build. Jump and press right mouse button. Might be limited to just Maya for all I know.

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018
i was one of their patreon until they stop updating.to be honest, if this build is what they call their latest version...i am truly not impressed,they bring more people in their team but somehow this has less content than the last build

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes