Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
There is something very wrong with breasts in this game. I really don't like the shape, most of the time they are too flat even when i turn on the size to maximum they don't enlarge outward from the chest but only along the chest. So basically they go from a small flat object to a larger flat object. Occasionally i've noticed that they somehow try to "unflatten" themselves (happens during some animations or while jumping, and stays like that for a while) and for a while look less flat but still awkward as hell. I think the devs should completely restructure the shape of breasts. It's a huge eyesore right now.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Pretty sure they gave us the option to enhance breasts but it was never polished as they mess with the animations and create clipping issues. The breasts aren't actually flat either when they're at default, turns out they're normal looking breasts so that throws people off that like to turn them into air bags with max sliders.

Least mine look normal anyways, they bounce and sway standing out just fine. Maybe you've encountered some kinda bug /shrug.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Pretty sure they gave us the option to enhance breasts but it was never polished as they mess with the animations and create clipping issues. The breasts aren't actually flat either when they're at default, turns out they're normal looking breasts so that throws people off that like to turn them into air bags with max sliders.

Least mine look normal anyways, they bounce and sway standing out just fine. Maybe you've encountered some kinda bug /shrug.
Do an experiment, put your camera on the side so you see the breast from the side and then run the slider to max and min and back again while looking at the breast. You will notice that the nipple is in the EXACT same place and never moves outward from the chest when you slide the size up. The size of the breast goes up only sideways and down, which is unnatural and makes the breast look like a flattened pancake.

If the nipple on your screen actually moves forward out from the chest along with the rest of the breast then yea, it might be just on my pc then... maybe its my windows 7, or something idk...

I've played a bit longer now and sometimes it fixes itself, i don't know how or why or when.

Last edited:
Reactions: altairxoxo

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is something very wrong with breasts in this game. I really don't like the shape, most of the time they are too flat even when i turn on the size to maximum they don't enlarge outward from the chest but only along the chest. So basically they go from a small flat object to a larger flat object. Occasionally i've noticed that they somehow try to "unflatten" themselves (happens during some animations or while jumping, and stays like that for a while) and for a while look less flat but still awkward as hell. I think the devs should completely restructure the shape of breasts. It's a huge eyesore right now.
yea the boobs customization doesn't work well. Like you can enlarge them but past a certain point they look weird because the nipple maintains its position no matter what for some reason. The nipple probably acts as some sort of anchor point or something, i.e. they cheated while animating the breast physics by making them hang from the main body and from the nipple (most probably)
feels good to be a small boob guy while those still look perfect lol

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
So after decade of waiting is there any actual gameplay or this is still pose view tool?
Its pretty much sandbox, still.
I mean, if you consider a very short very early "story" mode with only a few animations and sex scenes, then yeah, its more than just a pose view tool.

Personally I dont mind though, because sandbox free play is all I want.
The customization in this game is probably the best I've seen.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Do an experiment, put your camera on the side so you see the breast from the side and then run the slider to max and min and back again while looking at the breast. You will notice that the nipple is in the EXACT same place and never moves outward from the chest when you slide the size up. The size of the breast goes up only sideways and down, which is unnatural and makes the breast look like a flattened pancake.

If the nipple on your screen actually moves forward out from the chest along with the rest of the breast then yea, it might be just on my pc then... maybe its my windows 7, or something idk...

I've played a bit longer now and sometimes it fixes itself, i don't know how or why or when.
I noticed that too, seems It depends on the models.

Use the "possess" option to try characters.

The big space-girl with shades, gets all the weird things you mention. Most likely, she is an older model?
Her tits go weird-wild with the slightlest slider touch.

The main Pocahontas girl also has issues.
I increase her assest because I'm not into skinny girls, and that's when her body might get weird too, specifically his ass (in her case), which actually has a slightly weird shape (sort of like you say, it remains almost flat but increases in wide)

The futanari bunny girl, on the other hand, barely has any issues.
By far she's a much better model. His ass's shape increases well with a slider, same her tits, and general shapes.
Her body giggling is actually beautiful, and I didn't had any strange de-morphing when doing poses. Apparently, if I understand correctly, she's a newer model.
(honestly, I found that girl's model to be much more hot than the main girl)

(note: as I said to someone else, Windows 7 works like shit with Unity/Unreal. I switched to W10 and now I'm having a blast finally trying all the Unity/Unreal games)

Reactions: vlc12345

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
It depends on the type of quest. If you are referring to the "generic" quest types, like "kill x", "fetch y item", "go to z location", "collect 30 dildos", then, no it isn't difficult to make a quest. More complex quests usually combine multiple of these generic quests into something much more interesting. Example:

In ES4:Oblivion, there is a Dark Brotherhood quest that involves murdering 5 people in a house. If you manage to do this without anyone seeing you kill someone else, you get a bonus. Naturally, you fail, if you die. Otherwise you are locked in, with the only key. So the generic quest portion is "kill 5 people". But what makes it more complex is that there are added conditions for extra rewards and thus it encourages more strategy and tactical thinking. Naturally, you can always just swing like a crazy person and get into an all-out brawl, but you'll forfeit the reward.

Basically, if a quest requires you to think and use your brain, its a more complex type of quest.

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
Besides hunting/having sex with jadeen, dancing/having sex with kim, anything else you can do after you get to the village in
the story mode?

And I remember there used to be a quest chain in the red stone area, but now I cann't get it started. Was that part removed?
You can put sunscreen on the beach girl and fuck her from behind. But first you have to give her some weed.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017

True, breasts in this game look awfull, especially when it comes to the breasts trying to.. I don't know, becoming sentient and flopping all around the place for no reason, only to then stop at the most awkward position, staying like this for like.. forever.
In a game centering about this stuff you thought they put some more work into that matter .. Or at least give us "real" boobs and enlargement options instead of this pancake-slider that we got. Or try and reduce the size of larger busts and you get some torpedo shaped bullets... dfq?
I mean im not mad or anything but given the time and support they got and still get... Kinda sad that breasts still look as bad as ever.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
You can put sunscreen on the beach girl and fuck her from behind. But first you have to give her some weed.
Thank you.
So really not much to do, pity.
The characters looks quite good, but it seems like the devs didn't put much effort on the story.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people, anyone gets this weird bug when you talk to someone with max breast and the breast physics bugs like hell?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
1618940372157.png

This is the problem I'm finding after talking with one of the characters with max breast. To the left, max breast bugged after talking. To the right, max breast fine after spawning.

Reactions: Ssato243
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes