altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020
After I know VAM (Virt-a-Mate) I left this "WildLife" ... sometimes I stop by to see if anything has changed, but not! always the same thing, they only change the version "more of the same". VAM is 100% better, and it's already in VR!
Yeah if only VAM was desktop friendly....not to mention the steep learning curve for noobs. I agree with your statement but only when it comes to VR. If you don't have VR don't waste time with VAM since it'll be a pain in the ass to even navigate the environment let alone play animations.

accountforsexstuff

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone know how to remove all tits and genitals being pixelated? there doesn't appear to be an option is that just the way the game is mean to be?

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
View attachment 1153200

This is the problem I'm finding after talking with one of the characters with max breast. To the left, max breast bugged after talking. To the right, max breast fine after spawning.
To be honest both pair of tits are bugged. Left ones get pulled up for no reason and stay like that, right ones are flat pancakes no matter how much you boost their size slider. The best looking pair happens when you possess someone or at least try to talk to someone with the cheat menu and then go back.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Many things about the bodies are bugged:
- Maya gets crushed boobs, if they are increased in size.
- Butts expand outwards, creating thick thighs, but the actual butt cheek never increases in size.
- Nipple position never changes, no matter how big the breast gets.
- Nipples also don't elongate, get puffy, or have length to them.
- Hair physics is highly inconsistent and if you switch hairs, it breaks altogether.
- There is no physics in the sex animations, just pre-baked animations.
- There is an IK rig for the feet, to bend appropriately to terrain when walking, yet, their feet clip through the ground during sex and hands clip right through meshes too. The IK rig also fails a lot in the Fisher Village.
- Having non-universal meshes makes the clothing selection on some females extremely sparse.
- Breasts often will clip into the body after sex or performing masturbation.
- Some animations, the butt cheeks are inverted for no reason.
- Cumming inside a female, has the cum explode out of inside, and onto their skin.
- And a bunch of other things, that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
A small remark/note about "flat" tits:

In case (some of) you didn't noticed (judging by some comments), tits get flattened by clothes.
Get the model naked before playing with sliders.

Hennsel

Oct 26, 2018
Is there a way to play the normal wildlife map in survival? I know it was possible but now I only see it in sandbox-mode without any quests...

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The flight in this game is really good and the shooting works. They need to get a guy to build some play maps for those parts when people get bored of animation loops. The animations are pretty good though I'll admit. Low end hardware suffers on this game however. I can tell the difference when I decide to run it on integrated instead of gpu.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The flight in this game is really good and the shooting works. They need to get a guy to build some play maps for those parts when people get bored of animation loops. The animations are pretty good though I'll admit. Low end hardware suffers on this game however. I can tell the difference when I decide to run it on integrated instead of gpu.
I tried to fly, only to crash through the ground, and get trapped floating forever in the (under) sea, had to close/start. Never tried again.

How did you shoot?
In story mode, if I'm correct, it's >hold right mouse button< then >hit left mouse button<, but it doesn't works in the range shooting, in the "arena" (were you summon opponents), or sandbox (not even in front of the Hyena pack that lurks hidden in the woods).

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I tried to fly, only to crash through the ground, and get trapped floating forever in the (under) sea, had to close/start. Never tried again.

How did you shoot?
In story mode, if I'm correct, it's >hold right mouse button< then >hit left mouse button<, but it doesn't works in the range shooting, in the "arena" (were you summon opponents), or sandbox (not even in front of the Hyena pack that lurks hidden in the woods).
You have to have your bow out. Check the controls in your input settings.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes