peenor1337

May 1, 2018
The progress of Wildlife is so typical for unexperienced gamedevelopers, who had success with a nice tech demo, and now struggle with unrealistic goals.
Focus on your product's sellingpoint and your team's strenghts and get shit done for fucks sake.
Their selling point is their good looking sex simulation. Their background is doing graphics and animations. Thats it! Why the fuck would you put so much money into a generic and forced story and a mediocre fighting/action system if you struggle for so long doing it right??
If I want to shoot things satisfyingly, there are more state of the art AAA multi million dollar productions outthere than you could possibly complete right now.
If I want to get lost in a good story and atmosphere, there are even more great games to choose from.
People play WL because they want to fap and enjoy the beauty of good sex scenes and hot girls. Why wasting time and money trying to compete with other oversaturated genres, when you could be the best in your genre instead?

WL will NEVER compete with any AAA (or even good indy-) action shooter or RPG, so why bother?
And they obviously never had a real story inspiration...so why the fuck forcing it??
These genres need a lot of specialized experience, focus, time and money if they have to keep up with the quality people expect, because of WLs outstanding sex scenes.
Another problem is...people already know all the rewards (HC scenes) you would now just have to unlock again with hours of stupid hyena fights and skipping dialogues while holding your soft dick in one hand. How unsexy is that?
Quit the open world shit and create a nice and easy to handle brothel situation instead and give people what they came for!
A stronger variation of believable characters. Special animations and distinguishable sexual behavior for each character. Make it interesting to unlock and explore all of them. (And please design a more intuitive and fun way to discover most of them, than your excel sheet) More animation variety during the looping positions. Rewarding and believable cumshots and creampies (pulsating, pumping, flowing, oral cum bubbles...you name it). A well designed and easy to access sex UI. A comfortable and solid camera system, to capture the action from every angle out and inside. Programmable sex-position change order. A movie maker system. etc...And get the damn VR mode, VR controls and general framerate stable (I dont need an ocean and 30 characters running pointlessly around in the BG, if the whole game becomes unstable). There are more than enough tasks to spend all that money on.
Of course it would be cool to play an epic AAA action/RPG/farming/datingsim/open world plattformer with groundbreaking HC sex scenes...but theyre obviously not there yet.
Instead they slowly start to bore and loose their loyal followers and therefore their precious momentum with updating unsolid techdemo stuff noone asked for since many months...
I dont think they want to "milk" anyone. Why would you do this with your first project as a new company? I believe they truly want to create a good game and a successful gamestudio and spend a lot of money for that dream. They just seem to be very unexperienced, and now are struggeling with their unrealistic and all over the place goals...
This post needs to get plastered all over their Patreon so they can finally wake the hell up and get real.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Only 3 new Human x Human animations?
Ah well, can't complain since I'm not paying, but... sad.
Its actually more, if you scroll to the right there is a whole sex scene that apparently consists of like 15 animations.
But yeah this release is rather low on human/human content.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is why i prefer VAM you make your own ;)

i gonna try to replicate some of Stevens converted Maya results it will be interesting ;)

Seeing them with Full Hair interaction and much more accurate collisions :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: altairxoxo
Mar 18, 2018
I do agree that Wild Life's main story needs to scrap the dual-narrative approach and leave Max as a secondary character. It's incredibly tricky to get the gameplay balance right unless both characters share the exact same stats and weapons - especially when Max is a predominate user of firearms.

EDIT: And what also needs to be considered is Maya flies and Max doesn't. Unless both narratives take place in entirely different areas, the world design would need to be shrunk by 95% of its current size and ditch the honestly extraneous warp stones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer128

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I could not disagree more. All he is saying is that he wishes Wild Life was a completely different project and that the devs should not bother trying to make their game meet AAA standards (which is stupid, you're disencouraging quality games).
I've seen the same discourse debated on "Under the Witch". It takes nowhere and will not change the devs vision for their project (fortunately).
Edit to further elaborate: just because this game's team has big dreams for their project, does not mean other teams will. We can have both simple and complex projects at the same time on this pirate website.
I like the idea of what Wild Life is supposed to be but after years of development they don't seem to be anywhere near that. All we have so far is demo areas with some basic combat and some basic fetch quests. I'll be impressed if they can pull it together into the big story-driven open world survival rpg thing they say it'll be but I'm not confident they can get anywhere without massively paring it down.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
It's definitely a very ambitious game for a relatively small team. What I'm fearing is that they're continously building a small team that is reliant upon one source of revenue, which in my eyes could be problematic in the future.

Reactions: GucciGang69

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Patiently refreshing thread because i don't want to pay $36+ AUD (n)
I really dislike how patrons get shafted. Developers really be do be selling early access for their early access. looking at their tiers right now I want whatever it is they're smoking. Whatever it is owe me some! not like they cant afford it, 135k aud per month they're making from this game bruh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm only subbed to the $1 tier, still seething though
They would be making 135k aud a month if that was the country they resided in. You act like what they're getting monthly is some uncountable sum of money they're just stockpiling. Be surprised just how much money it takes to run a company with that many talented artists that get paid what they're worth.

If I'd have to guess I'd say 25-30% of what they make a month is going into employee payments, the usual utility, Internet and general supplies for the office. Then you factor in the office space rent (assuming they are paying monthly and not annually).

Then you add in various programs each team member might be using in their field of craft where the vast majority of them require monthly or yearly (usually for a discount) subscriptions to use.

Then you have to take into account this little tidbit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably a dozen other things I've forgot to mention or just don't know due to not being in their inner circle.

My point is, what they're making monthly is not actually that much when you factor in their level of work with all the monthly costs adding in the nickel and diming taxes around every single corner of life.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes