exter

May 29, 2017
For everyone asking for different uploads, just use the report button and report the post with the link, then choose "Game Update" as the report reason. That way a mod (i think?) will start updating the main post and you will see it at "Lastes Updates" when its done.

Btw i already reported the post, so you dont need to do that anymore, but i thought i tell you guys for other games as well.
Oh, and the OP already has the new version in all the download options (not the torrent though).

egegereturns

Jul 17, 2020
New test build has been released today. additions are: New dialogue/New NPC routines/New pose for character poser/New hairstyles and outfit. Also a bunch of new animations you can scroll through again in sandbox mode! but seriously anyone following this game for the RPG/story aspect of the game is way too optimistic about it seriously don't get your hopes up. If you like RPG/Sex combined so much then just go download Skyrim mods. This game would have succeeded way more if it was just a sandbox/simulation game but the more updates I see the more disappointed I get.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
This game would have succeeded way more if it was just a sandbox/simulation
The audacity of some of people here........ Dev has said multiple times their goal is to make an rpg. But they also want to keep developing their sandbox content which you can clearly see happening with every release.
If you still cant be satisfied by now you may as well just leave because the likes of you probably arent ever satisfied.

exter

May 29, 2017
Guuii Hey, tried out the combat test area and i got a bit of feedback for you. First, for me the combat feels smooth, there are no forced animations that would prevent you from attacking, dodging or parrying at any moment. Even when reloading the gun you can still meele, which will cancel the reloading animation and reload again aterwards. I've seen other games where the previous animation had to end before you could do anything else, so i'm glad this is not the case here.
The clear visual indicator (glowing eyes) which tell you when to dodge or parry are also a nice thing and reminded me a bit about the combat in the batman arkham series, where something similar indicated when and which enemy will attack you.
As for 2 points that felt and looked a little of, when parrying, the player character stands there like a statue and does not move at all, even when the big wolf(?) enemy at the end hits you. So to make it look a little better, the player character should also move backwards when hit while parrying to simulate a force that acts upon the player character, but not so much, that it would prevent a counter attack. The second thing that could be improved are the blood splatters, they are kind of too close and too circular around the player, if that makes sense. They could be a bit more spread out and also land a bit further away. But both of these points are just minor negatives in my eyes.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Guuii

Ehem i hope for you and the credibility of your entire Team you don't shoot yourself with this in the foot and really hope you don't claim Epics implementation as your own here in the End ;)

• Added 2 new hair styles with our new hair technology (Maya + Max)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes