Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Psstt. here's a tip, m8. Get HidemeVPN's free trial, exit megasync, open VPN, restart megasync and voila! It's re-dling again
That's actually a really good tip. Can't believe I never thought to try that before. :oops: Would it also work if you switched location in your existing VPN when the quota is exceeded?

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Tried this game a long long time ago, when it was nothing more then a tech demo. Is it worth playing now? I mean is there a robust story and gameplay to follow?

• Haha
Reactions: Centrophy

jogfh93

Sep 27, 2017
I am going mad. This is the third build i have tried and i cannot get any conversation to work. I have tried every imaginable button on keyboard and xbox controller, but when clicking a conversation option the screen gets stuck on the comment and there is no way to further the conversation or quit the game except alt f4. Someone said click right mouse button, that as well does not work. Please tell me i am not the only one with this problem? What am I missing? The game is silky smooth on max settings on windows 10.

exter

May 29, 2017
I am going mad. This is the third build i have tried and i cannot get any conversation to work. I have tried every imaginable button on keyboard and xbox controller, but when clicking a conversation option the screen gets stuck on the comment and there is no way to further the conversation or quit the game except alt f4. Someone said click right mouse button, that as well does not work. Please tell me i am not the only one with this problem? What am I missing? The game is silky smooth on max settings on windows 10.
Have you tried spacebar? That advances dialogs for me.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
That's actually a really good tip. Can't believe I never thought to try that before. :oops: Would it also work if you switched location in your existing VPN when the quota is exceeded?
Yes. Hideme gives you around 10 gb per month for free. If you're all out (or if all the free locations have exceeded Mega's file limit), then there are other free trials out there (take Windscribe for instance)

yo can i do this if i downloaded from chrome? im at 6gb/8gb
Idk. Your best bet would be to use the Megasync app.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
It’s actually our own developed system cuz the unreal one doesn’t fit our needs.

so no problems here :))
Yo, game-related question here. I've completed shorty's "sidebet" and I fucked all 5 girls already. The demo ended and it said I unlocked "the maya route/pov" how do I access it?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Soooo.... is there any limit to the number of minotaur dicks Maya can fit in her ass? Because the devs seem to be hinting at no!

Reactions: Ikarus45

psg1200

Jun 23, 2019
Yes. Hideme gives you around 10 gb per month for free. If you're all out (or if all the free locations have exceeded Mega's file limit), then there are other free trials out there (take Windscribe for instance)

Idk. Your best bet would be to use the Megasync app.
it actually worked on chrome. thanks for the post

Reactions: Slayer128

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
So, what is the gameplay ?

I see I have to begin with a male explorator character... any chance to play a female native ?
Also, how you can pass the two beasts ? They pursue me in the village... and weapons are not enough.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Same here, I played an older build a long time ago (at least a year ago) and that worked, but this most recent build just soft locks whenever I pick a conversation option.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
am i missing something
when i start the game: 1- i cannot chose a character
2- i cannot have any conversations (1. cheat menu, 2-back)
3- i cannot seem to be able to do anything other than wandering around like an idiot

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I don't understand, why is everyone paying a lot of money just to see animations? I mean, that's not even the premise of the game, they could make a huge sandbox RPG with lots of interesting mechanisms, but instead they just do a bunch of random animations.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
is there any limit to the number of minotaur dicks Maya can fit in her ass?
I sure hope not :p
I only wish the studio weren't trying to fix things that aren't broken. The recent alterations to the Maya body are quite awful. Boob physics: horrible. Belly bulge: horrible. Knees (when bent): horrible. Normal map: horrible. That six-pack looks so terribly artificial, even with all muscle sliders at zero. Honestly, I've seen better in my Skyrim game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes