HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone help me please?
I just spend two or three entire days to find whats wrong going on.. but unhopefuly i didnt find anything..
The problem is.. when i trying to start a new game (The Fisher Village) - the game crashes after 20-30 seconds without say anything, just keep closing.
I tried to start it anytime i changed resulution, fullscreen or just strat it from teleporting stone - but nothing.. im tried to do this same thing from a lot of different versions of the game too..
But i can start any other mode like "Showroom" "WildLifeMap" and "JungleBlockout".......
Im going crazy, can somebody help me please..?
the game might give you an appropriate error if this were the case so take my advice with a grain of salt...I ran into an issue once that was exactly like that (although I don't remember if I got an error message). the way I fixed it was by increasing my page file size. my laptop was running out of memory even though I have 8GB which is odd... there are tutorials for that

Reactions: Gabadroid

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone help me please?
I just spend two or three entire days to find whats wrong going on.. but unhopefuly i didnt find anything..
The problem is.. when i trying to start a new game (The Fisher Village) - the game crashes after 20-30 seconds without say anything, just keep closing.
I tried to start it anytime i changed resulution, fullscreen or just strat it from teleporting stone - but nothing.. im tried to do this same thing from a lot of different versions of the game too..
But i can start any other mode like "Showroom" "WildLifeMap" and "JungleBlockout".......
Im going crazy, can somebody help me please..?
look in application log for crash event. A lot of times it's system RAM, check if you're using overclocking of system RAM or even the SPD. If using SPD make sure RAM voltage isn't auto but set to spec (Gigabyte boards set voltage to auto which causes instability)

Gabadroid

May 3, 2020
the game might give you an appropriate error if this were the case so take my advice with a grain of salt...I ran into an issue once that was exactly like that (although I don't remember if I got an error message). the way I fixed it was by increasing my page file size. my laptop was running out of memory even though I have 8GB which is odd... there are tutorials for that
Actually im using laptop, with 8gb and its running out of memory too.. i checked the task manager while trying to start a new game(FisherVillage). And nope.. There no error message when the game crashes..
"Icreasing the page file size"? What that means..? Im really sorry for the dumb question, but im not a god to speak english language as well.. and to anderstand somthing in pc.. Just tell me if you can how i should to search for that tutorials?

Last edited:

Gabadroid

May 3, 2020
look in application log for crash event. A lot of times it's system RAM, check if you're using overclocking of system RAM or even the SPD. If using SPD make sure RAM voltage isn't auto but set to spec (Gigabyte boards set voltage to auto which causes instability)
I checked logs and it says:

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
o_O

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Actually im using laptop, with 8gb and its running out of memory too.. i checked the task manager while trying to start a new game(FisherVillage). And nope.. There no error message when the game crashes..
"Icreasing the page file size"? What that means..? Im really sorry for the dumb question, but im not a god to speak english language as well.. and to anderstand somthing in pc.. Just tell me if you can how i should to search for that tutorials?
"change page file size and location on windows" this should give you everything
basicaly you should:
type "system" in search
find and click advanced system settings
find and click the advanced tab
there you can see where your page file(s) are located and how big they are. if they're only like 4GB you should probably increase them

Jul 22, 2017
I can't even reach the village because of a game bug, when I try to pass the area that has a stream and 2 enemies at the start the game just crashes my screen then my video drive fails. this happens every time in the same place. my Configuration is RX580 8GB, Ryzen 5 2600x and 16GB Memory
I even thought it could be the performance of my video card so I left everything low and lowered the resolution tb was 60FPS and even so the bug continues

just get here for the game to give an error

View attachment 1256779

View attachment 1256783
I already uninstalled my video drive and did a clean install in no other Unreal Engine game of error... only in this game and in this specific location
So i managed to solve a problem, it worked and i don't guarantee that it will work for the others.
I runned a game, open Task Manager than Details and in a botom section right click on WildLife-Win64-Shipping and on Set priority i selected Realtime and i also did that to WildLife.exe

Mar 10, 2019
Well, I have mixed feelings about this update.
Right at the Village start, when I try to go inside crashed vehicle to look what's there, it performed megajump to remote empty part of the map.
So I walked towards shore roughly in the village direction and found spherical object above ground. However not interactable.
Haven't seen much changed in the village, but Karra is not masturbating anymore. What a shame, it was hot.
So I walked into jungle and lured ferals into village. All NPCs immediately crowds the ferals so they can't move. But they don't attack NPCs. When I kill ferals, NPCs returns to their business.

Many controls have changed, to my confusion.

I guess I'm doing something wrong.:)

Reactions: Ikarus45

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
need more games like this tbh
Yup, game and girls look incredible in showroom when you set world brightness to approx 70-90% and studio lights between 10-50% using arrow keys.(+ a little skin wetness)
Though not a fan of their world design, looks a bit cartoonish but it looks cartoonish in all unreal games so no complains. if I was developing such a game I would have used highly detailed environment assests with realistic materials and made world smaller to keep scene complexity in check. damn my 1660 drops below 20fps in some not so good looking areas.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2019
Right at the Village start, when I try to go inside crashed vehicle to look what's there, it performed megajump to remote empty part of the map.
So I walked towards shore roughly in the village direction and found spherical object above ground.
Just a follow-up:
Megajump works every time. You have to start Village in New Game mode, it doesn't work in the Sandbox mode.
Just walk up to crashed vehicle door hole, it won't let you in, and pres jump.
You can control jump direction and to some extent even steer during flight.
Landing survival seems to depend on what you land, not how you land. It seems like even little jump or slide on wrong surface will kill you.
Happy jumping! :-D

Regarding WTF ball levitating on the beach close to the village, it is there only in New Game mode, not in the Sandbox mode.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes