JackCrawlley

Apr 17, 2021
:unsure:Very ambitious project, the day it launches the developer will have raised enough money to make 5x games like this one...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yep it is it surely will be a great mature foundation for further things to come from them :)
Visual Scope wise it isn't so much afar from what you see currently Ubisoft Massive advertising with Pandora and Snowdrop still a way to that but not that far away either.
Performance wise well see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
WildLife latest build running on Garuda Linux Gaming edition - out of the box

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_WildLifeC  _1.png
Performance in showroom 60fps lock with vsync on - settings on epic
WLmap- bit laggy
System tested on-
Processor: Ryzen 5 3500 6 core 6 threads (B450)
RAM: 16Gb (8x8 dual channel CL16 @2666Mhz) (Haven't tested @3200Mhz - might reduce frame-drops)
GPU: GTX1660 6GB

I'm really impressed how for Linux has come, I just installed Garuda Linux and within two minutes I was game ready - didn't even touched command line

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
:unsure:Very ambitious project, the day it launches the developer will have raised enough money to make 5x games like this one...
The problem is not about the money, he is a single person and making a game like that really requires more developers, he should use that money to employ developers

Reactions: JackCrawlley

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
He isn't a single person since a long time now Candy Valley Network is a registered Berlin (Germany) located small company with paid employers

Reactions: Vodka10K

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
he is a single person and making a game like that really requires more developers, he should use that money to employ developers
From what I've read, it's already a team of developers.

Alright, I've played the game a bit. Checked the story mode and the sandbox mode - both are very impressive! Customization options for characters are really wide, but I was surprised NOT to see one option there: an armpit hair (specifically, for girls). I think it's not the hardest option to implement in comparison with other already implemented things and it would be loved feature by a number of players. Well, I really love when girl armpits are slightly unshaved, heh. :) Could anyone please suggest this customization option to the developers?

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
From what I've read, it's already a team of developers.

Alright, I've played the game a bit. Checked the story mode and the sandbox mode - both are very impressive! Customization options for characters are really wide, but I was surprised NOT to see one option there: an armpit hair (specifically, for girls). I think it's not the hardest option to implement in comparison with other already implemented things and it would be loved feature by a number of players. Well, I really love when girl armpits are slightly unshaved, heh. :) Could anyone please suggest this customization option to the developers?
then wtf are they doing and why is taking so long xD?

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
i mean i love this game, i play it some times when im bored, good fly controls, awesome graphics ,and i can get enough enternainment but im waiting for more non-human characters, maybe a decent fight mechanichs? and obviously a full story mode, idk survival mode? there is a lot of improvements to do in this game, and they only make some animations and merch for characters, by now its only a sandbox game to spawn chara, and fuck them.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kkmkk

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
i mean i love this game, i play it some times when im bored, good fly controls, awesome graphics ,and i can get enough enternainment but im waiting for more non-human characters, maybe a decent fight mechanichs? and obviously a full story mode, idk survival mode? there is a lot of improvements to do in this game, and they only make some animations and merch for characters, by now its only a sandbox game to spawn chara, and fuck them.
Have you played the latest build?
It has a pretty decent combat demo and a little storymode with some quests to do in addition to a bunch of new sandbox content.

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Last time I played this you were in a jungle that absolutely fkd the fps. Are there any improvements?

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
So I've not checked on this project in a long time, and I see progress wise, minmal token effort "quests" and otherwise everything still looks the same. When its not crashing.

So Unreal had an update a long time ago that bricked AMD polaris based GPUs (and lower vram nVida stuff to a lesser extent) with out of vram errors, and everyone else who uses unreal fixed it and moved on, and yet these jokers still haven't fixed it or any of their other big memory leaks. Game looks ok, but the coding is still trash. Judging by the amount of animations and poor quality of everything else I'm guessing the other devs the guy hired are also animators or something, definitely no dedicated coders there.

Guess I'll check back in another couple of years again, might actually see some progress....

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes