Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
FATA27 ; Except that Wild Life has been adding a lot of feature creep to the game that no one had asked for. Some examples:

-> Three new prototype sex systems, none of which stayed in the game.
=> People have been asking for more tentacle scenes, improvements to the older sex scenes, converting more of the sex scenes to the combo-system (Idle->Foreplay->Main->Climax) and better cumshots (groans, facial animations, more realistic spurts).

-> Guns, Max's playthrough, and Fixed-Angle sex scenes.
=> People have been asking for more melee weapons, more varied melee combat, better bow combat, and a longer Maya demo sequence, and this didn't get done.
=> Then, once Guns were added, there was a lot of requests for ammo counters, better aiming mechanics, better gun feedback and more varied enemy kills, but this didn't get done.

-> Fisher Village.
=> People have been asking for a larger jungle blockout, more depth to interactions in the Apoc Village, more explorable things to find around Apoc and the Beach areas and this didn't get done.

-> A lot of prototype systems that barely work (ie climbing, swimming, crawling, blocking, creature spawning in areas without nav meshes, etc...)
=> People have asked for a better inventory system and easier selection of consumables. Not done yet.
=> People have asked for more clothing options or dying of clothing. Not done yet.
=> There was consumable herbs created, but can't do anything with them.
=> People have asked for save/load. Not done yet.

So, no, they shouldn't port the engine to UE5 just yet. Plus most of the people that ported UDK titles to UE4 really regretted it. Let UE5 work out most of the bugs first.
It depends on how agressive you are with the porting though for increased Vulkan Performance they virtualy will be no other way as Unreal 4 is a Vulkan wreck in its Main Branch.

Chuck_N01

Feb 10, 2018
After finishing the quest with Max it says Unlock Maya char....but not gonna happens.
I assume it means play the story as Maya unlock....but wont happens..
Any idea?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
How exactly do you enable VR?
I've seen posts elsewhere say alt+v but that's bound to something else and there's nothing in the controls for it.
When I put on my index headset it just shows a box with the executable's name
Check your controls in the options under input. That will show the key you have set to enable it. Make sure you hide the menus before you turn on vr since they can sometimes get in the way.

The hotkeys work fine in vr so I'd take a look at those too.

Apr 24, 2020
Been trying to figure this out for weeks and it's driving me nuts. Is anyone else having issues with the new pubic hair textures going in and out of focus constantly? It seems to get worse when you zoom in closer. TIA

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Been trying to figure this out for weeks and it's driving me nuts. Is anyone else having issues with the new pubic hair textures going in and out of focus constantly? It seems to get worse when you zoom in closer. TIA
looks more like a texture load failure to me. If your texture options are on low put em on the highest and see if it does anything.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I wish Mayas/Rawn would be available for Maya/Max and other Humans its freaking awesome especially every of Mayas Expressions

She feels amazingly real in that sequence

Crashing here was the best thing that could happen ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hard time to keep these shoots stable pressuring the System as much currently as Valley of the Ancient does

Found a nice new Test Setup :) pressuring apart from Unreal 5 Nanite pretty good over time

The 4 Sandy Bridge Cores have no Chance anymore

I wonder if this could have been a sudden resource leak somewhere and not overall the scene complexity

It was indeed a leak but the question remains now why did it happen and where exactly ?

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2020
looks more like a texture load failure to me. If your texture options are on low put em on the highest and see if it does anything.
I tried all that Kintaroe, including changing all of my nvidia control panel antialiasing/texture settings, nothing seems to work. Maybe I'll try reinstall the whole game, see if it was just an installation issue. I noticed that the devs have changed something in the illumination procedure on that last update. When using the showroom, if I turn the artificial illumination up, the reflective effect comes through very triangular, but everything normalizes once you turn it down/off. Pics attached to show what I'm meaning

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
FreedomGundam18

Depth of Field and Motion Blur disabled in the options ?

PS: Don't let the Skin Tab open in the character poser if you working with Animations it is going to hit Latency

Are you listening Maya/Rawn we must find it

Maya: I gonna find it

Maya: Max is one of them

Last edited:
Reactions: WildKayoti045

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
why I can't change censor in game? it give for censoring type only one option full and censoring severity give just medium choice. so what's the problem?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Public version is censored. Use one of the main post builds; they are uncensored.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
System Info and your Resolution Target ?

It is a very demanding UE4 title in Development and it puts it to it's current Main Branch API limits and your System specs and overall stability is also crucially important on the streaming stability side of things.
You need to get the Data flow very very constant, one downside of this you gonna see every minimal small tiny texture and material inconsistency.

PS: That Carrot i had to do it, sorry cat lovers but Maya Bunnies need love too and Carrots. ;)
And Max is the Perfect choice for Carrot beginners tough for some more advanced Bunnies maybe a bit to lazy ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Did you tried to disable Depth of Field, Motion Blur and Volumetrics as well ?

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Do you mean christmas builds?,I download ANONFILE link from the main post but it was censored.
Screenshot (50).png
Download from any mirror- all are uncensored
You must have downloaded it when someone uploaded censored public build. download new build if still censored go to setting and turn off censorship to reset saved settings.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes