DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yikes. Using up 6+ gb of normal ram and vram. And your cpu and gpu temperatures.

But then again, that is probably because the RAM is DDR3 (DDR4 has higher megahertz), an older i5 cpu, and your CPUs are nearly maxxed capacity. And probably don't have liquid cooling (which is what I have)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Tittfuck is awesome for measuring the Ghosting :)

You gonna see every frame Wave every missprediction

Tough Paralogues Transparency Ghosting problems are nice as well to analyze and much more annoying as well the echoes from the wrong setup are horrible :)

PS: I love this Driver and that was just the early beginning between AMD and Nvidias review run ;)

Last edited:

Obama

Oct 7, 2017
The pointer is off centered for me, and in some cases im unable to select certain aspects of the game due to me not being able to drag my cursor to the "sweet spot" for me to select something

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is also interesting if the latency should fluctuate and not stop you can go to the skin tab and back out of it and the latency will normalize im not sure what this is about and if it's rather system specifc or if it forces Unreals GC to become active immediately solving any logic resource leak.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Fisher Village complexity is pretty high lower either the View Distance or the Foliage or both also keep an eye on the Effects setup

View Distance in your CPU case should be not the problem though could be depending on the Driver and it's API efficiency overall you have a Powerful CPU but a weaker GPU.

Last edited:

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 1287468
Download from any mirror- all are uncensored
You must have downloaded it when someone uploaded censored public build. download new build if still censored go to setting and turn off censorship to reset saved settings.
I downloaded it 4 days ago from ANONFILE link but it was censored and I tried turn it of from settings it give message "for more options support us in patron" and only give option full censoring type and medium censoring severity. 1.png 2.png

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Do you think she expected that Carrot to be fully loaded ?
And do you guess she even realizes that it is still rock hard ?
And most importantly do you think she's proud of herself having achieved that ? ;)
And do you think he should risk it going 2 levels lower ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's true what they say Birdbunnies are double tight and once you pocked them right they gonna run double wild ;)

Last edited:

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
hello everyone. Sorry for my English. I have an AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series video card. The drivers are all installed. DirectX is installed. I downloaded the game from the first page. Unpacked it. As a result, the game is very laggy. Please help me. What is my problem?

• Sad
Reactions: kkmkk

Spiroth

Oct 19, 2020
I've solved my problem with dialogue freezing the game by removing the %localappdata%\WildLifeC (default: c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\WildLifeC) folder. Having an old config from an old version seems to break the game.
Bit late so that what causing my game break on previous build it fix after new build then It break again on this build.
Never knew that config save break the game,I snap few times at few people they keep saying restart game when froze on dialogue a week ago.
I'm going to snap their neck because that advice is not very helpful.
I choose to read entire 500 page at here to find solutions that I never bother to do so,good thing I did seem this fix it thank you buddy.

Sasha SHS

Jul 8, 2020
Is it possible to win a dispute with Shorty, or is the only option for completing the quest at the moment - a draw? And I didn’t quite understand about Maya: when you agree to a draw, it’s talking about some unlocking of the character, but after choosing the appropriate dialog box, I’m just thrown into the main menu. Is that how it should be?

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
I downloaded it 4 days ago from ANONFILE link but it was censored and I tried turn it of from settings it give message "for more options support us in patron" and only give option full censoring type and medium censoring severity. View attachment 1289186 View attachment 1289189
You have public build... download again from Mega or Nopy

Then goto c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\WildLifeC
delete WildLifeC to make sure those old configs don't find a way in new build.

When you run games uncensored version it should say 10$ build at bottom right of the screen in place of Public

Last edited:
Reactions: rkymand

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
hello everyone. Sorry for my English. I have an AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series video card. The drivers are all installed. DirectX is installed. I downloaded the game from the first page. Unpacked it. As a result, the game is very laggy. Please help me. What is my problem?
There it is again

Try the Beta driver try the latest try everything but their is no guarantee anything will avoid this without some major changes you could also try the ES31 Mobile Path

WildLifec -FeatureLevelES31

Terrascale is a outdated pre Nvidia sync approach if anything runs with it bugfree these days you can be lucky and the coder was really oldshool good ;)

try to get a cheap GCN based GPU instead

Not many will take any care of Terrascale compatibility maybe a handfull that knowledge gets lost.

Last edited:

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
There it is again

Try the Beta driver try the latest try everything but their is no guarantee anything will avoid this without some major changes you could also try the ES31 Mobile Path

WildLifec -FeatureLevelES31

Terrascale is a outdated pre Nvidia sync approach if anything runs with it bugfree these days you can be lucky and the coder was really oldshool good ;)

try to get a cheap GCN based GPU instead

Not many will take any care of Terrascale compatibility maybe a handfull that knowledge gets lost.
Thank you so much. I'll try)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes