Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I CANT seem to save the game? is this supposed to be like this?
That function hasn't been implemented in any of the builds we've seen so far. Not really necessary either. There isn't really enough gameplay to need saving just yet.
The save option in the menu is merely a placeholder for when they will activate that feature.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Look in the Input options how to control the camera to move it forward ALT+W or use the mouse scroll

auuk

Dec 10, 2018
nah , im just waiting till they make head not visible , because other way its looking very ugly

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
adapt the first person fov and the camera at the same time should help

Tried to get a lot more out of the LODs and it looks fantastic but i get this 30 second spike problem now need to still figure out what this is about i suspect somekind of Garbage Collection issue is hitting here hard now or the CPU is really at it's maximum core dead limit point for some seconds, which could be driven by Firefox running F95zone or Presentmon giving it every 30 second the rest :D.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
How did you manage to play in VR ? i was only able to, in the Christmas demo with a quest2 (Downloading the last release atm)
Alt + 0. You may also need to rebind it for it to work. It may also freeze for a solid 30 seconds when switching too or from.

Also it is just a VR camera rig slapped right ontop of the regular camera. Don't get your hopes up about slapping boobs or anything.

Reactions: golgoth

jortman

Oct 13, 2019
Never used to have this problem, but after entering VR, some of the animations just default to the T-pose, and other times my whole computer freezes up requiring a reboot. Even after rebooting and reinstalling, same problems occur.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Alt + 0. You may also need to rebind it for it to work. It may also freeze for a solid 30 seconds when switching too or from.

Also it is just a VR camera rig slapped right ontop of the regular camera. Don't get your hopes up about slapping boobs or anything.
It is only a very small VR Part interop better VR target optimized integration is in Sexbot

https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-quality-assurance-simulator-v3-12-adeptus-steve.12580/

PS: I also ran into a Memory leak the above results aren't long runtime stable anymore, after i wokeup it has memory crashed

Last edited:
Reactions: golgoth

golgoth

Jul 20, 2019

Thanks, i had to fight with steamVR and rebind the key :)
Now, i m looking for a way to emulate gamepad with touch (not a big deal i guess)

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Umm so if i already downloaded the lastest huge update i don't need the public release, right ? Or it is there anything i will be missed in the public build ?

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Umm so if i already downloaded the lastest huge update i don't need the public release, right ? Or it is there anything i will be missed in the public build ?
- Public release is stripped-down version with censorship
- 25$ patreon build is buggy mess (released 1-2 week early)
- 10$ patreon build is bug fixed with extra animations (most latest and stable version) << always download this to save data and stay away from bugs

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This whole Tree Lod System makes me go Crazy

all it's internal decision make no visual/performance sense

it's current tuning is so strange, it makes way to much wrong billboard display decisions.

Still the most Interesting Internal Benchmark on the CPU Limit side

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes her light skin version

i understand the LOD layering much better now :)

The Lighting is strange as if ambient occlusion doesn't reach some parts you have these continues inconsistencies in the luma range, feels and looks really odd.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
But the Physic stability is nice much much more stable than any Paralogue Project Helius Result so far :)

Maya is such a nice Designed Hybrid :D

I always have to think about South America (Latin) Aztec, Spain when i see her

Man Steven hit her so well that even in her Artificialness it shines still through :)

Such a Masterpiece of abstraction :)

Man when this hit steam full uncensored she gonna make those Hentai girls trouble :D

When this Tank of Frank runs through her Mountains jesus you know VAM needs that higher Precision fast :D

PS: Pretty stable so far no Memory leaks yet :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes