May 31, 2021
Call me crazy but i think i really think Steven goes after his own interpretation of Avatar with this :)
Avatar movie was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Fisher Village forest for the first time.
I was almost expecting to find Neytiri behind some tree.:LOL:

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Yeah, this game's way too demanding for my potato. Even on the lowest settings. Bummer.
If you dont know there's a gallery or place you can go from the main menu and its just a a white floor. You can summon anything there and fuck it in high res with a good frame rate even with a poopy pc.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Setup is currently pressuring Physical Ram often more than VRAM can be even pressured

and im really sometimes encounter stuttering because Main Memory runs out not VRAM.

The most problems in this specific test are caused by the Physical Memory running out.

And that last cry of joy of her was also causing a Fatal Memory Crash :D

My Firefox and Unreal Wild-Life setup are currently massively fighting for Main Memory against each other and Firefox being the last caller Wins the Fight and Wild-Life (Unreal) goes KO

So lets close Firefox while Wild-Life is running and see how much memory we get free and where Wild-Life stabilizes :)

So here we are already under some pretty heavy memory pressure from Firefox and we see allready even the menu rendering isn't stable anymore, and i gonna try to get at least some memory stolen ehh borrowed ;) from Firefox to redo our test and hope not to crash immediately, lets see what happens ;)

Last edited:

kruepsuep

Jul 9, 2020
hi so usually im just lurking here and wait for updates but after i just tried to jump back in the game after a while and look whats new it wouldnt let me start :( there always is an error message "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildLifeC/WildLifeC..uproject" this never happened before when i played the older versions i always downloaded the torrent version should i jst try another one?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
hi so usually im just lurking here and wait for updates but after i just tried to jump back in the game after a while and look whats new it wouldnt let me start :( there always is an error message "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../WildLifeC/WildLifeC..uproject" this never happened before when i played the older versions i always downloaded the torrent version should i jst try another one?
It means you're missing some files. Probably your download or extraction failed in some way.

The regular order of fixes from easy to severe:
Check if you have enough space on your C:drive and the drive you're extracting to.
Try extracting the files into a new folder in the root.
Try extracting it to a different drive.
Try a different extractor.
Try downloading it again or downloading it from a different source and with a different browser.
Check your drive integrity (chkdsk /f at least)
Check your computer for viruses with several scanners.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018
is there any guide how to progress? I played a few attempts but feel like im still missing scenes in the free play...

ZXT2645800668

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone has the problem that when I get in the game I find my cursor can't stay right on the option I want to choose and it leads to some options near the boundry of the screen that can't be chosen.o_ODoes anyone know how to fix it.....?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyone has the problem that when I get in the game I find my cursor can't stay right on the option I want to choose and it leads to some options near the boundry of the screen that can't be chosen.o_ODoes anyone know how to fix it.....?
That's often caused by a OS,Driver,Engine scaling issue what's the exact setup ?

Not a good idea to cheat Bol ;)

But jesus can you get players to love this grmlll face if his character fits :D

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
F11 to toggle windowed mode can help fix that.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

It shocks me what is happening here ?
It really hits the whole System hard even Windows scheduling has a hard time, though at least it stays stable even with that constant overload.
Of course you can't pretty much not trust any of those deeper going latency measurements anymore not even 1%.

But 1 FPS yeah that's how it feels ;)

Don't tell me this Particle effect is done on the CPU ?

or is it maybe caused by the Blueprint Logic ?

I couldn't recover from it had to leave to the main menu then everything was back to normal whatever happened

i could still switch quality i pushed her out of the fire but it never recovered until i left to the main menu, very strange.

First really heavy problem i encountered so far with Wild-Lifes overall stability.

Loading the Shoowrom after switching to the Main Menu no visible problems with the CPU also loading the Fisher Village again no problems everything stable again.

PS: I couldn't reproduce it exactly to this crazy over 1000ms state but it is definitely problematic 200ms with the getting on fire particle effect and after it triggered becoming stable again seems to fail (maybe a driver issue, some random glitch in my overall config, a deep hidden engine problem or even Unwinders hooking gone highwire (though i would rather suspect CapFrameX it's not well done overall and cries to cause trouble), but it's PC random issues overall pretty unavoidable, especially at such limits of the API ;)

So i can reproduce it now based on the particle getting on fire effect, it is definitely the cause for the overload and after it the following render latency performance spiking fluctuation that doesn't recover without moving into the Main Menu 1st :)
Also tried to posses another character and remove the character that triggered it no success.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
Why are the sexual organs hidden in the game wild life - build 23.6.2021?
If it's always censored and you can't change it in your settings, then you're using a public build and not a patreon build. Download the latest build here and use that instead.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
Was there any big difference you noted whilst using VR?
for me, again, not realy, in 2d I have almost the same problems after a while. 4 or 12 fps... others dont have this problem.
but to have no problem, go to the showroom, and you could up to the max the vr render in option

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

Next build release will be in Mid-August.
The new hairstyles look sooo good :love:

This one has a bit of a rugged, adventurer vibe. Sorta like Lara Croft's unkempt hair

This one has a nice "princess" vibe going on. Very sleek, and very clean. Charming and lady-like.

Reactions: Kirin7
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes