Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I hoped for far more complexity but overall it fits the abstraction to realistic would also be bad at a certain point

What really should be improved 1st for having more consistency

- Milannas dance with Max
- Jadeens crawl sequence to Max his dick

those 2 look really awkward in the overall animation result and immediately throw you out believing things

The Dance with Milanna is so freaking stiff, i mean sure it should feel like a amateur but the whole motions are so stiff not used to it from Steves others very smooth motion work results really it doesn't fit.

And the whole speed of motion when Jadeen turns Max to the Ground and crawls to him i was not sure what im seeing there it is feeling like a Snail on Speed, very strange motion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guuii

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is interesting now it seems Nvidias Frame Limiter is failing after the Particle Fire Effect to override Unreals ;)
It almost looks like they fighting over the Sync Priority ;)

It's partly breaking through the barrier, so close in front of it.

Last edited:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
How do you even finish the bet quest in the demo part? I'm stuck at 2 of 5.
I assume i have to do something to get fine alchohol. And then somehow wait for rawn to be done?

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hey guys, if you're playing this game on Linux, could you share your tricks to fix performance issue. My setup if far from top ones but still should run UE4 smoothly, at least on medium settings: Rysen 3, GTX1050 (proprietary driver), 24 GB RAM, Fedora 34. I run the game under Lutris with dxvk installed. Even on low settings FPS is smth around 8 and the input lag is horrendous.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This isn't like your normal Unreal title it's running at the EDGE of what the Current Main Branch Engine is capable of on DX11 it's Recommended System Requirement Limits trying to lower any quality compromise allowing a smooth Realtime transition to the Highest Detail Level.

Most of what you see compared to other Unreal titles is more Realtime then Pre Calculated, it's more a Setup how you would use it in a Cinematic Production

Hows your Performance in the Showroom ?

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes everything that goes outdoors is going to run much slower (depending on the CPU to GPU Balance Ratio it can get really bad with to many NPCs active in close approximation)

Hows the Performance on the Combat Range and the Jungle Blockout and then Moving on to the Wild-Life Map ?

Which resolution ?

Also don't forget to disable the Volumetrics, Depth of Field and Motion Blur it should give you some good additional boost

Also try to change the Hair

Last edited:
Reactions: Kryapa

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hows the Performance on the Combat Range and the Jungle Blockout and then Moving on to the Wild-Life Map ?

Which resolution ?

Also don't forget to disable the Volumetrics, Depth of Field and Motion Blur it should give you some good additional boost

Also try to change the Hair
Sadly, only Showroom is playable, everything else is 10 FPS at best. Lowest possible resolution and lowest possible settings Anyway I think . dxvk is kinda sucks for UE4 games. I had no problems playing Wild Life on the same PC under Windows year ago.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes dxvk for Unreal is not optimal to much Compute in the back and it often gets problems the more complex the streaming gets, though the current Unreal 4 native Vulkan is also not really optimal but the Unreal 5.0 Vulkan is much better at least it reaches DX11 now and might even surpass it the current Unreal 4 Vulkan has no chance against Nvidias DX11 optimizations :)

i meassured upto 20 FPS loss depending on the Scene complexity

I think it time to see if the drivers after 460.79 brought a measurable improvement for Wild-Life and or it's stability and if the Generic Improvements of Medium, Nioh2 also impact it :)

Pretty happy with the overall Streaming stability of the Wild Life Map without all the measuring it would be even more stable :)

Last edited:

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
Hey guys, if you're playing this game on Linux, could you share your tricks to fix performance issue. My setup if far from top ones but still should run UE4 smoothly, at least on medium settings: Rysen 3, GTX1050 (proprietary driver), 24 GB RAM, Fedora 34. I run the game under Lutris with dxvk installed. Even on low settings FPS is smth around 8 and the input lag is horrendous.
That seems normal for this game, it lags even on windows.
Though when I ran this on POP OS wine it performed worse (might be some mistake on my side - I'm a total noob in linux gaming)
Then
I tried Garuda Linux gaming edition (Wine and DXVK were preinstalled) and game worked really well out of the box(but it still lags in village)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice to see it tackling that complexity by now :)
Lot of progress hardly ever saw something progressing so fast Wrapping DX11 with this Performance

Vulkan owns them ALL

These sudden wave spikes in the Frametimes sometimes are strange Map restart and they are gone it's definitely some stability issue and i suspect the sync i will get rid of Nvidias Limiter and use Unreals Internal and test that for a while , these spikes aren't the same issue as the "Skin Tab" problem.
Though definitely Nvidias Limiter forces the Frametime continuity better it can draw a absulte flat line most of the times, while Unreals Internally jumps like crazy from the start.

PS: Each spike there in Fisher Village is a Data Load CPU/SATA SSD (I/O) short freeze, some have fewer impact (not recognizable) some massive.

That's a bit more Data Density than Skyrim for a 4 Core Grandpa not easy to swallow ;)

Ok let's fly a straight line down to those trees and see how the System does it :)

Overall it is not really a disaster not nice when you hit a load spike and it's freeze but if you see the age of the CPU and DX11 it's in some way playable, though surely outside of any Console acceptance ;)

Though getting rid of the measuring and some more overhead (Firefox) maybe it will even run stable (dreams) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WildKayoti045

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Damn great game
One problem for me.i don't know how to give people what I want from inventory.
Some people want white ribbon or the girl indore want shell for necklace. I have one shell but how to give it to her???

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Damn great game
One problem for me.i don't know how to give people what I want from inventory.
Some people want white ribbon or the girl indore want shell for necklace. I have one shell but how to give it to her???

You need talk to them again after sex for ribbon. As to shell, you need 3 of them and you need to talk her over and over. The shells are all near each other.

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
This is interesting now it seems Nvidias Frame Limiter is failing after the Particle Fire Effect to override Unreals ;)
It almost looks like they fighting over the Sync Priority ;)

It's partly breaking through the barrier, so close in front of it.

How to get the quality this high? I feel like no matter what quality settings I set, the quality look really low, especially texture for some characters...
My rig: i3 10105F , 1660 Super 6GB driver version 471.41 , 16G RAM, Windows 10 Pro

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Is it possible to get more than 3 out of 5 in the fisher village? Seems like you can get somewhere with the hunter lady and the chief woman, but no clue on how to do it(if it's even a thing).

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Is it possible to get more than 3 out of 5 in the fisher village? Seems like you can get somewhere with the hunter lady and the chief woman, but no clue on how to do it(if it's even a thing).

You can get all five. Indra you need 3 shells. The hunter, you need the bow which is leaning on the ritual stones. Then go hunt with her after equipping the bow.

Reactions: Zeppole
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes