trurebel1

May 2, 2020
supported this game for like a year lol, does anyone know if i'll still have access to the finished version when its released or will i still have to pay full price?

grizzli

Mar 29, 2020
supported this game for like a year lol, does anyone know if i'll still have access to the finished version when its released or will i still have to pay full price?
There will never be a full version - either it will be made constantly, or it will be abandoned)))

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
This is coming along. Last time I played was a 2018 build that had little more than a beach. The demo was fun. I got stuck a couple of times and with no save, and the only way to go back to the beginning is through dying, I had to go back to the main menu and start new again. Environment is beautiful, though foliage doesn't seem to follow slopes that well.

For the demo, I was able to get with all 5 girls except for the one by the altar. I got the bow and went hunting. My first shot harmed the animal but did not kill it and it ran. I chased it down and killed after a few more shots. When I came back, she was back at the altar and said I was not worthy, but it still counted it as getting with her. Also, it took me forever to find Milanna. But apparently even though you beat out your friend, the only dialogue is to tell him he wins.

Honestly my favorite thing is flying with Maya. Flying up high then swooping down and through the canyons, skimming water, ducking under bridges and overhangs. Then slowing down and slowly gliding around the town like a hawk.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know how you actually complete the deer quest? If I kill the deer with the bow, she gets mad at me and says I failed, if I simply harm it, its still bad because it runs away, so I am left with no options!
Do I capture it somehow?

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Does anyone know how you actually complete the deer quest? If I kill the deer with the bow, she gets mad at me and says I failed, if I simply harm it, its still bad because it runs away, so I am left with no options!
Do I capture it somehow?
You have to crouch(c) so that you dont make any noise then just try to get a headshot.

Reactions: catsdino

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
What do you mean quality? The game is already like that :unsure:
I think he's like me, meaning the character's details upclose and the picture quality overall. I don't know how to describe it, always seem like his screenshots/in-game are way better/higher quality than mine...

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
make sure that in the graphics settings you are set to the highest level, and especially you have 4k resolution, it will be like that guy :unsure:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
make sure that in the graphics settings you are set to the highest level, and especially you have 4k resolution, it will be like that guy :unsure:
Not quiet but close enough, it is not native 4K (UHD) non of my results.

Last edited:

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Tried to mimic scenery a bit like in the post you made earlier here, and it runs quite nice as long as there's not too many trees and other objects, so this map works a bit better than the fisher village.

Resolution is at 3200x1600 with Epic on all settings with volumetrics enabled, but Blur and DoF is disabled.

SteamVR keeps starting every time I open it up for some reason so it's impossible to open it in Fullscreen without it messing with scaling (running 200% in Windows).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I understand correctly that you have a problem with it? If so, start the game "-nohmd" command line parameter to prevent that.

Reactions: MangaMaster

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Would be much better to have a full functioning coherent Photo Mode implementation, it's very easy todo, just some basic Blueprinting and you can have a set of full Photographer Goodness and manipulate the Camera/Lens/Post like there is no Tomorrow from 1 easy interface (see Cyberpunk 2077 as good example).

Iljah Asian Sumo Wrestler or the Arab Genie out of the Bottle very nice Design, one of my favorites also in terms of his entire detail complexity up to the textures hes pretty awesome in detail Sculpt work :D

Last edited:

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Too bad that here in Brazil only the rich can play this wonderful game that is to come. A decent PC that runs WildLife here costs over 10k. At least I can see the Screens! I think it's the closest I'll get to this game. :cry:
10K R$? Or it's in USD?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
real, 10k reals comes out to about $2k USD.

the real is pretty much worthless at this point in time. ($0.19 per 1 real)
I remember there were outrageously huge importing taxes in Brazil for any foreign-manufactured electronics, so I thought that is the case.

I totally understand you, guys - here in Russia we have almost same prices and average salaries in our small towns (20-50K people). :)

• Sad
Reactions: Danlorn

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Above could run on a PS4 PRO (would need a lot more optimization)/Xbox Series S (much better start)

you don't need a 2K investment for this, you would loose 60 FPS for sure but it could run, and partly even better how i fight with it on my system under DX11, Final Fantasy 15 is very sane as a overall compare point here (though Square Enix Engine Team still solves several problems much smarter) ;)
But my fight is bloody having no real direct asset optimization possibilities i only can have semi efficient results and hardly per Scene stable but it gives me a good overview what is doable to get the last bit of Performance out of it and doing it without all the internal engine measuring and analyze capabilities ;)

Parts of the Scene complexity are really on the Edge of Destroying Nvidia DX11 + the NPC AI CPU Load gives it the rest (which isn't as entirely smart solved as in Skyrim,Final Fantasy 15 or Metal Gear Solid 5 yet , no matter where the NPCs are they will overhead the overall simulation all the time, so based on the amount of active NPCs it's draining CPU resources from the GPU Part, constantly)

For Epic and Fortnite that never was a optimization Goal, they don't really care about NPCs taking resources ;)

PS: I have no idea yet why but the ground texture is one of the hardest things to get stable

What the Hell is this extreme black at both feet on the pantyhose ?
What is causing this Shadow ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes