HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All downloads says CRC extraction fail,maybe someone can help me,how u all people can play it??
I don't know? Sounds like an issue on your end, haven't seen people with that problem at all. If it could matter try using winrar, I had no problems with it. Also make sure you didn't tweak your winrar settings in the past to install other games.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
In it's current state it is full of bugs even migrating their own things without caution is going to fail in a bugged scene nightmare ;)

And going to Nanite would be a bad idea in terms of possible System reach out but it would be a good Console choice

4.26 has reached a pretty good for Unreal terms really solid stable state so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WildKayoti045

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Cannot imagine Nanite quality and FPS in the beach scene (finally!) and Lumen will help with both framerate and GI.
All UE5 features, including animation goodness will help the WildLife as a game. Perhaps for models we'll have to wait for any meaningful upgrade, but they are amazing as they are anyway.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I disagree with porting the game to UE5 if it'll take any time -- I think the game's in a great state right now in terms of base mechanics and assets. All Adeptus Steve and his team needs to do at this point is build an open world rpg from those building blocks. The demo is really promising with its multiple side quests and interactive sex scenes, and although I'm not a game developer, it seems like it would be easy to iterate on that concept of fetch/kill quests --> sexy time with questgiver.

I know I'm not the only one who plays a game like Horizon and thinks to himself "man, I'd love to fuck this npc". Hell, Mass Effect was built around that concept, just in a less NSFW way lol. So I actually love this premise the devs are going for, and I don't think this game will fall into development hell if the devs just stay focused on the big picture, rather than taking the Star Citizen route of constantly adding feature creep no one wanted.

Last edited:

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
yeh they are migrating to ue5
i asked them on their discord server
Unreal Engine 5 is still available for early access only.
Valley of the Ancient demo system requirement:
Valley of the Ancient is a separate download of around 100 GB. If you want to run the full demo, the minimum system requirements are an NVIDIA GTX 1080 or AMD RX Vega 64 graphics card or higher, with 8 GB of VRAM and 32 GB of system RAM. For 30 FPS, we recommend a 12-core CPU at 3.4 GHz, with an NVIDIA RTX 2080 or AMD Radeon 5700 XT graphics card or higher, and 64 GB of system RAM. We have successfully run the demo on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles at full performance.

Even if you’re not able to run the full demo, just looking at the assets and setup will help you understand how to leverage the capabilities of each of the Early Access features.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's a beast on the CPU and the Virtual Memory management i hardly get it stable by tricking on 40 GB shared UMA Space

But System is overall only a Playstation 5 lite with underpowered 4 CPU Cores from 10 years ago and PCI-E 2.0 limit more efficient than jaguar cores tough ;)

Even from the SSD its fluctuating so heavily just by moving the camera, but i could get the Ancient to fall even if it is currently part of a stuttering load brake show at some parts ;)
Still trying to get it to run more stable

It's a bit crazy Unreal 4 Streaming just reached a pretty stable state on 4 Cores and gets finaly into the efficiency range of other Engines now and now they pushing 12 cores :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo211

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
FATA27 ; Except that Wild Life has been adding a lot of feature creep to the game that no one had asked for. Some examples:

-> Three new prototype sex systems, none of which stayed in the game.
=> People have been asking for more tentacle scenes, improvements to the older sex scenes, converting more of the sex scenes to the combo-system (Idle->Foreplay->Main->Climax) and better cumshots (groans, facial animations, more realistic spurts).

-> Guns, Max's playthrough, and Fixed-Angle sex scenes.
=> People have been asking for more melee weapons, more varied melee combat, better bow combat, and a longer Maya demo sequence, and this didn't get done.
=> Then, once Guns were added, there was a lot of requests for ammo counters, better aiming mechanics, better gun feedback and more varied enemy kills, but this didn't get done.

-> Fisher Village.
=> People have been asking for a larger jungle blockout, more depth to interactions in the Apoc Village, more explorable things to find around Apoc and the Beach areas and this didn't get done.

-> A lot of prototype systems that barely work (ie climbing, swimming, crawling, blocking, creature spawning in areas without nav meshes, etc...)
=> People have asked for a better inventory system and easier selection of consumables. Not done yet.
=> People have asked for more clothing options or dying of clothing. Not done yet.
=> There was consumable herbs created, but can't do anything with them.
=> People have asked for save/load. Not done yet.

So, no, they shouldn't port the engine to UE5 just yet. Plus most of the people that ported UDK titles to UE4 really regretted it. Let UE5 work out most of the bugs first.

May 12, 2018
Haven't played the demos in a while. The "new" "minigame" with the wolf kerpali guy is HOT. I know it's not really a minigame yet, but the camera angles and animations are dope. Good stuff.

JommradCon

Feb 12, 2019
How exactly do you enable VR?
I've seen posts elsewhere say alt+v but that's bound to something else and there's nothing in the controls for it.
When I put on my index headset it just shows a box with the executable's name

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes