Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
The pictures you see are how they look in game, it's not rendered stills. The game is made in Unreal Engine.

EDIT: You could also view the video posted to see in game footage.
The Graphics from what I have seen are as good as Second Life. There is a story line and more to come.

BarbatosLupusRex

Jul 29, 2017
Just chiming in, I'm actually running pretty decently on a 2012 15" 2.7 MBP while bootcamping windows 10. I have 16gb of ram and I have a 250gb ssd that it's running from. Only stuttering I really have is on high graphics, but for an old machine it's not doing too bad. Surprisingly, honeyselect runs super well for me too

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Here is my analysis for HW requirements:
GPU: Wild Life will not run smoothly and with good graphics on anything under R270.
Basically embedded Intel CPU graphics solutions will produce horrible stuttering, and you need at least 3GB dedicated VRAM (128bit or better. 64bit will cause stuttering). On AMD RX480 8GB I get 35-45FPS and 5.5 GB GPU vRAM dedicated and used by the .exe for 4k@2xSS.
For 4k perhaps GTX1050Ti would fetch 30+fps.
For 1080@30+fps, R270 may be sufficient.
CPU: Dual core 3.5GHZ+ per core minimum. I see it threads very well. On Ryzen 1600@3.8Ghz when allocated to just 1 CPU thread it reaches 100% CPU on that core where the thread is allocated. If given all threads on a R1600@3.8 on all 12 CPU threads, it averages under 10% on any core (windows CPU task scheduler will randomly place the threads wherever there's less load). Dual cores are fine, the R1600 shows ~50% usage when game .exe is allocated to 2 cores (no HT). Mobile CPUs will struggle to get 60fps mainly due to frequency shortage (maybe cache as well) especially if paired with good GPU. The physics is quite well done, meaning it really needs about 3.5GHZ+ CPU pwr per core. Thats the power of a good engine choice. The bare fact I can move its threads around cores, without the game crashing, not even paused, shows the prowes of UE4!
RAM: 1.5GB used by the .exe, so with Win10 we need about 8GB to be on the safe side.

druuuk

Apr 24, 2018
Here is my analysis for HW requirements:
GPU: Wild Life will not run smoothly and with good graphics on anything under R270.
Basically embedded Intel CPU graphics solutions will produce horrible stuttering, and you need at least 3GB dedicated VRAM (128bit or better. 64bit will cause stuttering). On AMD RX480 8GB I get 35-45FPS and 5.5 GB GPU vRAM dedicated and used by the .exe for 4k@2xSS.
For 4k perhaps GTX1050Ti would fetch 30+fps.
For 1080@30+fps, R270 may be sufficient.
CPU: Dual core 3.5GHZ+ per core minimum. I see it threads very well. On Ryzen 1600@3.8Ghz when allocated to just 1 CPU thread it reaches 100% CPU on that core where the thread is allocated. If given all threads on a R1600@3.8 on all 12 CPU threads, it averages under 10% on any core (windows CPU task scheduler will randomly place the threads wherever there's less load). Dual cores are fine, the R1600 shows ~50% usage when game .exe is allocated to 2 cores (no HT). Mobile CPUs will struggle to get 60fps mainly due to frequency shortage (maybe cache as well) especially if paired with good GPU. The physics is quite well done, meaning it really needs about 3.5GHZ+ CPU pwr per core. Thats the power of a good engine choice. The bare fact I can move its threads around cores, without the game crashing, not even paused, shows the prowes of UE4!
RAM: 1.5GB used by the .exe, so with Win10 we need about 8GB to be on the safe side.
As far as cpu usage - that's just how UE4 does it. Most of the game is run on a single thread though some things can get offloaded onto other threads but that's usually stuff like asset loading.

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
Yay an other chance for me to post comparison pics! Let me refresh your mind good friend, yo seem to have forgotten.

This is how second life looks:

And this is how wild life looks:

You're welcome. :)
Snapshot1_001.jpg
Heres SL looks to me. check your graphics and get a mesh bod.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Guys how does this work? I started in an island, I can talk and make them follow me but how can I get to the scenes?

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
Guys how does this work? I started in an island, I can talk and make them follow me but how can I get to the scenes?
You walk around, talk to the characters and there will be an option to start the scene. Note not all the characters have scenes available (i.e. the dwarf-looking guy doesn't have any scenes available yet with any of the girls).

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Try talking to the male NPCs while you've possessed any human female character. Not all pairings are compatible when it comes to the lovemaking scenes.

Rukia90

Jun 29, 2017
I'm missing 2 dll files when downloading the latest version from Mega. Anyone else having this or just me.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Seems like many creatures or same genders of creatures can't interact at all. Disappointing, especially considering it's rare to have really good female models of nonhumans/female humans with a decent bush.

Reactions: he_found_you
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes