macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ppl where i find harpy ?
dont know exactly what you talk about.
but if you talk about the flying girl, she is the "black" chick next to Tanya ( white hair bimbo) at the beach .
the one you actually start playing with.
use "B" for change girls outfit and you will recognize her with her feather outfit.

if you not talk about this, then i dont know what you mean...

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah.... that doesn't work. I get three choices when talking to any of the characters. Follow me, Possess, and Bye.
Who are you plaing as? There is one mal character that appears to have no sex animations at all. Maybe you were playing him?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah.... that doesn't work. I get three choices when talking to any of the characters. Follow me, Possess, and Bye.
If there is no choice for sex, there is no animations for sex.
Possess another character, check all the other characters for compatible sexy time animations.
Good grief man, play the game for longer than a minute and figure it out.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there going to be any same-sex sex in the future? (gay m/m or lesbian f/f)
yes.
F/F was implented before, but retired for some reason ( maybe bug) soo will be back in futur. as for male/male, yes, will be here too.

Reactions: Sal59

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
In my computer runs normally. But after 2 minutes the game is not responding. The engine causing this problem or my computer? (CPU: AMD A6-6420k, 8GB RAM, GPU: GTX 750Ti)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as far as i know.. they didnt plan to add any female with dick in teh game. but they can change their mind of devlop something about it.
depend of what they planned.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Not sure I would call it physics, there is 3D interaction, but I wouldn't expect dynamic fluids.
Uh god, that needs a lot of tweaks. Needs more viscosity, its currently looks like a cheap watergun.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Uh god, that needs a lot of tweaks. Needs more viscosity, its currently looks like a cheap watergun.
Better than nothing at all, and likewise with most other games in the genre. Most good cumshots are hand drawn and behave like a "scripted event" if that makes sense. I can imagine it's like trying to animate fluid hair motion, it's almost impossible.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
well this version sucks to, there was a old version with much more stuff in it, that was the best i saw till now
and why is it so fucking dark, is it to hide the bad animations(vagina/anal)
it just swap true the body, instead of going out and in

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes