May 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what? You just throw me argument about graphics? Gameplay is rather more important for me, so i will play conan with not so good models until it delivers better gameplay, for now Wild Life looks promising and thats all, will it reach the final release? will there be interesting plot and gameplay? how about optimization in future and so on and so for... BUT, I`m not telling that this game sucks, maybe after some years of development it will become smth great, but for now it`s not a big surprise having a nice models if you use unreal engine, it`s just smth that should be by default here at least to attract attention.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just ask myself... is the hand control is here ?

i remember they show a possibility to move the char hand to interact with stuff ( like moving boobs with the players hand and else )

its implented ? i cant find it...

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
So many haters in here, this is exactly what they promised month(s?) ago had you paid attention, i hope they have their systems ironed out with this so they can start building the world.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Change the damn Changelog please.
i need to know what's new before i waste bandwidth again.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for fuck sake...

instead of asking for another host than gdrive just fucking use your brains and use the link on the OP !
they are peoples here that actually take time to reupload the whole shit each time to give OP the correct link on multiples host. what a beautyful way to thank them to just ignore them.

@fzdc check few pages before, someone posted changelog

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Hi guys,
how to toggle muscle morph from previous builds? I know that it was on letter F, if i recall correct, but in newest build nothing happens. Anyone managed to trigger it?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just to clarify.

the download show 09/10/2018 , but the content is the 09/21/2018

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Change the damn Changelog please.
i need to know what's new before i waste bandwidth again.
Or you could look at the patreon, they do post some things public, such as the changelog..............

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
And how do you see it? I don't see any way to initiate any interactions with anyone.
Just walk up to them and press the interact button to talk to a compatible character and select "let's have sex", not every character is compatible with each other, the default character seems to be be compatible with all but one male character if i remember correctly, as for the other ones you'll have to experiment to see what works.

I for one like that they have unique animations, makes exploring your options more worthwhile.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Just walk up to them and press the interact button to talk to a compatible character and select "let's have sex", not every character is compatible with each other, the default character seems to be be compatible with all but one male character if i remember correctly, as for the other ones you'll have to experiment to see what works.

I for one like that they have unique animations, makes exploring your options more worthwhile.
Yeah.... that doesn't work. I get three choices when talking to any of the characters. Follow me, Possess, and Bye.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes