Oct 9, 2021
I remember playing an early version of Wild Life years ago. It looked very good, but in the end that was all it was: eye candy and sex animations, seemingly for the sole purpose of attracting and keeping subscriptions on Patreon. It was all very shallow, though the bragging videos looked nice. There was a written intention of creating a captivating story, quests to go along with it, character growth, combat and "blah blah blah."

Has the devs taken steps towards making it an actual game yet, or is WL still just a milking cow, adding a steady and minimal amount of sex art and fetish content every month without the project actually going anywhere?
It's still mostly sex animations. Other gameplay stuff is too minimal and unpolished to really count.

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
It's still mostly sex animations. Other gameplay stuff is too minimal and unpolished to really count.
Thank you for your swift reply.
Good to know. Then there's yet no reason to give it another go. I guess I'll just check back in in a few years to see if there's been any notable progress, or if the studio has started a "new and exciting" project while WL has been put on a perpetual hiatus.

skyah69

Aug 5, 2020
where is this new blockout level? I cant seem to find it. Also, anyone knows whats the purpose of statuettes? and can you fuck maya in the story mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: fckboyinc
Aug 3, 2018
Thanks for the effort. But the link to download does not work it seems.
Yeah i noticed that, but i also put the main github link there, so maybe next time time, try to create your own link, it's literally 5 clicks :)

attached, you can see that i already got the game from a free mega account less than one hour and half after posting that comment. Capture.PNG

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
Here it is, latest version on gdrive. Not sure how long it will last: Google Drive
If you get that error where it says too many people downloaded it just add the file to your own drive then make a copy and download that one
the link google drive works more too many people have downloaded the file someone can do it again

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Im here for the animations and Ive always felt afraid of the risk that the quest for a story might eventually overtake the quest for animated smut, if I want to have a story I would go play any of the gazillion RPG's that exists, but thats me.

Also I almost never play with any of the human characters, so I couldn't really care less about that, but it seems they dont overly focus on human characters thankfully.

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Here it is, latest version on gdrive. Not sure how long it will last: Google Drive
If you get that error where it says too many people downloaded it just add the file to your own drive then make a copy and download that one
Do not works anymore.
We definitly need a torrent. If I get it from somewhere else before i'll share it with one .torrent

Reactions: Ullubu

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
dropme link is corrupted, does not open the .zip.
Uploadheaven is just a 0 KB file.
The other download sites are so slow it would take days.

Reactions: gustavo2006

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I think they should shift resources from adding new sex animation to focus more on the gameplay part of the game (story/quests/random encounters...),hell if they could do both it's a win win but the game rn is just a big empty gallery. not complaning ,lots of content.

Reactions: Elwingster
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes