BrightPastry

Nov 21, 2018
Use this workaround if google drive is showing "too many downloads"

Basically, change the URL on the error page from "us?" to "open?" (about in the middle of the URL), add a star to the file from the download menu in the top right, then go to your drive and make a copy of it. Then download the copy.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Their current development pattern was determined by a Patreon poll (I think it was around 2 years ago by now). The overwhelming majority voted that they'd rather have builds released often with a lot of animations, while core systems are worked on in the background.

So while some people may prefer the opposite, that's not what the patrons want.
So you're saying the Patrons want an unfinished, unpolished animation viewer that will perpetually be in an early alpha prototype state? *sigh* I wanted to support this game again on Patreon, but not if the direction of the game is animations only.

Last edited:
Reactions: fastick

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
So you're saying the Patrons want an unfinished, unpolished animation viewer that will perpetually be in an early alpha prototype state? *sigh* I wanted to support this game on Patreon, but not if the direction of the game is animations only.
You dont actually believe thats the case do you? I took this community for a bit smarter than that :FacePalm:

Reactions: catsdino and joni51

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You dont actually believe thats the case do you? I took this community for a bit smarter than that :FacePalm:
Back in September 2016, I realized you were focusing on animations to show everyone the game's potential. As a result, you generated massive revenue. I understand the wisdom in that, it was brilliant. I told myself to be patient........... *5 YEARS LATER* ...... It's now 2021 and rudimentary systems I assumed would be finished by 2017 or 2018 haven't been added.

The Basics

1) We can't set pose and facial animation for spectators within or outside the group, despite it being asked for in this thread repeatedly. Why go through all the trouble letting us make pose and facial expressions, if it can't be utilized properly? For example, let's say I invite: Max, Nero, Sethro, Tommas, Jason, Aoi, Alissa, Indra, Kim, Shey, Lala, Gulhragg and Kral in a group (using the follow me feature); I should be able to set a sex animation between Max and Alissa (which we currently can), while setting unique pose and facial animations for everyone else in the group(we cant' do this). We should be able to make them watch and masterbate, dance, or smoke weed; basically utilizing the pose and facial animation system currently available. This way we can create our own giant sex orgy scene.

1A) Let us setup multiple sex animations between a large group of followers.

2) There's an animation between Indra & Gulhragg where Indra strokes his dick while he's sitting down. Why not make that animation available to perform with female models with Indra's base skeleton?

3) Saving Sandbox Scene State. This means if we setup a giant sex orgy in the village, let us save that entire scene state.

4) Let's say we have Max, Shey and Jason in a group. We put Max & Shey into a sex animation, while we set Jason to a dance animation. Once we have the scene setup, let us save that entire setup, so we can re-use it with compatible characters.

All I'm saying is that it's time to finish the basics, not add more animations. Basically take one step back to move three steps forward.

If you read this far, I really appreciate it and didn't mean insult. I was just frustrated because I've been waiting 5 years for basic, rudimentary functionality.

If you think you can add the above features within a year, I guess I can re-sub to the Patreon, but I feel burned from the last time. Take care friend! *HUGS*

Last edited:

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I did read it all :)

If you think you can add the above features within a year
I think we should be able to! I cant promise we can make it within the given timeframe but I can tell you that all this was stuff I had planned to implement into the sandbox anyway - especially the scene saving feature will be a huge huge improvement and allow the community to share and play with eachother scenes ;)

Apr 18, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, I did read it all :)

I think we should be able to! I cant promise we can make it within the given timeframe but I can tell you that all this was stuff I had planned to implement into the sandbox anyway - especially the scene saving feature will be a huge huge improvement and allow the community to share and play with eachother scenes ;)
I think it's great you come here to read comments especially considering the nature of this thread/the site, I will definitely be purchasing the full game/whatever purchasable version comes to steam first... Do you have plans for "DLC"/"Expansions" past the main game being finished or is it too early to tell?

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Even though it's kinda barren right now I'm REALLY liking the new map, even at its current size, can't wait to see it more fleshed out.

And I really hope Sandbox remains a permanent feature since I like just poking around in the map, and, well, other probably obvious reasons.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Even though it's kinda barren right now I'm REALLY liking the new map, even at its current size, can't wait to see it more fleshed out.

And I really hope Sandbox remains a permanent feature since I like just poking around in the map, and, well, other probably obvious reasons.
Adding onto this it's also pretty fun watching the game grow.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes