meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So i downloaded this game and started a new game but until now i experienced 7 or 8 crashes and i know my system have no problem and is suitable to run this game easily , game causes my graphic card to over load and stop working for 30 seconds or so and i have major FPS issues the even lowest graphic settings do nothing , these are the errors :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Still haven't gotten around to trying this game yet but I love tech and I see so many complaints about flaming GPU's. For anyone who is a donor for this game ask the devs to add DLSS. It is not hard with UE4 it's now a plugin and the latest versions are remarkable. All this bitching about sizes of games on this forum Jesus i don't get I just downloaded 100 Gigs to update Cold War/War-zone and hell 30 gigs for the UE5 tech demo and its 10 minutes long ha. Not even really sure what this games about but any adult game pushing advanced tech I have to try to each his own just hope its all not weird animal stuff.

Reactions: Slayer128

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
All this bitching about sizes of games on this forum Jesus i don't get I just downloaded 100 Gigs to update Cold War/War-zone and hell 30 gigs for the UE5 tech demo and its 10 minutes long ha
Not everyone has as much storage and connection speed (or money for upgrades) as you my friend and comparing a legitimate triple A game like CoD to smut games here, even just the file size, is just baffling

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
wow, this game raise temp of my gpu to +85º even with low graphics(and I play a lot of aaa games..)
-any way to reduce this or this is just for over-refrigerated pcs?!
-another question, story mode will be only for male mc¿?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
wow, this game raise temp of my gpu to +85º even with low graphics(and I play a lot of aaa games..)
you get 85C+ on PC? how the fuck...but yea there's no realy way to reduce that unless you're willing to bump down the resolution or something
probably will be only male MC

• Sad
Reactions: Lone Dog

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
If you have specs better than Ryzen3 1st gen/i3 8th gen and GTX 1660/1650super/ RX570 8G/RX580 8G or better then you are good to go with High settings Wildlife.
Clean your entire PC inside-out. GPU And CPU both. Install a good 1st or 2nd exaust fan. Change thermal paste. Undervolt your GPU by 5 to 20% + OC 50-100Mhz + adjust GPU fan curve to go 100% 5-10 degrees before your desired thermal cutoff. There you go HEAT REDUCED!
If your hardware is older than what I said.. well then I don't think anything will help you much with the heating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Fat borat looking dude. Shares the same body/animations as Iljah, who also shares the same looks and proportions as your average discord/reddit mod
I just spent 30 mins downloading and it says the file is corrupt. All the links have me downloading super slow, is that for everyone else too? Mega cant download this big of a file on a free account

Cameron Cullen

Aug 1, 2018
So dumb question the girl that is dating that big orc fellow dude, how do you do her without him noticing?
You talk to the Rhino, then talk to the girl once then talk to her again. She goes to the bar and then you talk to her again. Collect 10-12 shells. Talk to her again and it will give you the option to kiss her and an option to go somewhere more private. Go to the private area and you'll get the alone time you're looking for.

Reactions: Ssato243
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes