Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
If you think you can add the above features within a year, I guess I can re-sub to the Patreon, but I feel burned from the last time. Take care friend! *HUGS*
Being able to play with the girls breasts and butts would be cool too. Like in Koikatsu (don't remember if it was in other illusion games as well) you can click on the individual tits and asscheeks to squeeze/slap it. If you click and hold you can move your mouse around to simulate a hand groping and moving it around. Being able to play with and jiggle Shey's wet muscular butt with the physics this game has would probably bring us a little closer to heaven.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
The more animations that they added but none of them has a cum animation. Even the old animations has only about like 4 out of 15 cum animations of each positions.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
no but really though we need these download links re-done
MEGA only lets you do 5 GB every 24 hrs with a free acc
uploadhaven just gives you a 0 kb file
anonfile is slow as hell
dropme is just a corrupted file
Just switch on a VPN when you hit 5gb on mega, mine was done in about 3 hours

Apr 18, 2021
The more animations that they added but none of them has a cum animation. Even the old animations has only about like 4 out of 15 cum animations of each positions.
I would imagine they would add that kind of thing later, they need to make the posing/scene system better first and also, of course, work on the actual RPG GAME behind all of this stuff that they're trying to make

Riviere

May 12, 2018
I confirm I downloaded it through your torrent and everything is ok I'm seeding to help, I uploaded 26GB here in Brazil
hehe
Thanks for your advice, and i start to download from Torrent Link right Now!!!

And works perfectly

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
hey guys, since everyone is arguing over this, please allow me to explain how to improve this game in very easy steps.

they could have improved the game in such easy ways, it's crazy they just keep the same "we added stuff that hardly make a difference" mentality. the way the dev is wasting his precious time is mind bugling.

1. create a new male type (similliar to max) that shares the same female bone bone structure. this way every female animation can also be added to gay animations (for that NPC at least). this already adds a huge amount to the game for anyone who's in it for the gay stuff. I can't believe unreal engine can't do this, it just sounds to simple to do.

2. decide what to do with the game, because so far it's a sex simulator. the combat sucks, the story is... there, kinda. people just want more characters to fuck. the devs need to either focus on the story and combat, and I mean really focus, all the way (see the game Carnal Instinct, it's the same game basically only better visuals but a lot less sex scenes and camera/options control while having an actual world with quests and everything) actually build a world where players can spend hours on hours doing quests, finding loot, farming mobs, etc.

or...

3. if the devs want this game to be a sex game. in this case all they have to do is just that. add more races of creatures and then add a character creation. no one gives a shit about new females. why would you waste your time on something like that instead of allowing the player the option to create whatever character he wants with whatever looks? adding a new character to the game of a race that already exist is not new content!

if this is indeed a sex game that is focused on the sex aspect, then stop wasting your time and just add a new race and the ability to create a character and you're done. you don't need to work on adding new copy paste race characters with different hair and skin color. add a snake man, add a female dragon, just allow players to create the characters, and you can add them to the game later as fan favorites and save time to work on more sex positions. this "we added a new character of an already established race" is a wasted time!

Last edited:

foxsicle

Aug 17, 2017
Always 'over 50 new animations' Always underwhelming for me. This time, saw only 12 involving Kerpali. 7 of them were in the group category.
Could care less about the humans, ffs. Their in it, theres plenty ofem. At the least, the kerpali should always be the primary focus by far. It's called "Wild life" after all.
And as someone mentioned earlier on this page, there is a serious lack of cum animations. Sure, you can trigger a cum effect yourself but... Be infinitely better with more actual finishing animations rather than just more and more single scenes that go nowhere in the end.
Not to mention take less time since theyre generally much shorter.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Dropmefiles archive doesn't open if you use Windows Explorer, I haven't tested it yet after extracting but using 7-zip to open the archive and extract seemed fine. But yeah, needs a Nopy link, MEGA just has the stupid over quota issues (unless you pay for it), AnonFiles is slow and Uploadheaven downloads a 0KB file.

EDIT: Yeah, the game is working fine, everything seems correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
no but really though we need these download links re-done
MEGA only lets you do 5 GB every 24 hrs with a free acc
uploadhaven just gives you a 0 kb file
anonfile is slow as hell
dropme is just a corrupted file
Lol if you want extra service you support either mega or the creators. "dude people need to work faster i want my free shit faster" lmao the people here

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes