Darkrow555

Mar 17, 2018
I would actually love if there was a flying minigame with a point scoring system. The flying is so fun, I hope it's more focused on later.

It would also be cool if this flying minigame led to sex, with different scores/routes leading to different sex scenes.

Apr 10, 2021
IMO, here's what direction the story and gameplay should take. Note: These suggestions are based on how the game's story is already setup, so it should feel natural. I'll keep it simple.

What do we know so far?
- Player and crew crash land on sex island.
- Sexual temptation makes them wonder if they should ever leave; after all it's a paradise.
- Player and crew decide to stay, explore, and learn about the island.
- A social hierarchy is present on the island; example: That big rhino guy is obviously the leader.

So the player wonders...

MC: "Could I become the leader of this island, or help someone in my crew (a guy or girl) become the King or Queen of this island?"

So the player decides to either become King, or help someone in the crew become King or Queen; or similar title/premise.
A) (ALPHA) Player wants to become king of the island, naturally leading to an optional Harem, eliminating competition, or shares the women with other guys.
B) Somewhere between B & C.
C) (BETA) Become the tribe's sex slave of which all the men and women dominate him, or whatever the player is into, basically the opposite of a leader, the lowest of the low. Becomes Shey's helper or something, helping her to become the Queen of the island.

So if the player wants to rise up in the tribe, they'll do quests that help members of the tribe, and by helping them, the player earns status and rises up in the ranks. Or they'll help someone like Shey rise up in the ranks and become her servant or boyfriend, or something similar.

Finally, if they designed a system where players can create quests and share them with the community, everyone can make quests that cater to the above premise, paving the way for people to make tons of mods, like in Skyrim for example.

The above premise would not require any new areas to be added. The player just goes out and kills mobs and does fetch quests to rise in rank & status. As he rises in rank, the NPC women are like, "wow you killed four of those creatures by yourself? So impressive. *SEX ENSUES*" The player then challenges other males to duels and stuff, and when he wins he gains even more rank, until finally he's KING of the island. Simple premise.
That's actually really good idea, I hope for more to the custom quests that you said, even if they dont have voice acting, who cares (except from moans of course).
I just hope they fix the optimization of the game cause its horrible but also the sandbox, we need to at least be able to mess around with the game on garry's mod style spawn monsters and have even npcs vs npcs, cause this way we can endure our patience as to when they finish it.
Other thing I hope for is to make our own animations, of course that should be something way to later not for now.

yoloman12

Oct 8, 2017
creating your own scenarios would be really nice choose your own protagonist,make a npc execute a command when a trigger is made.
i think this can indeed become really big if the community can also make there own scenarios,animations,npc's

Bendson

Sep 24, 2018
AdeptusSteve
How do you mean that even?
We actually did quite the contrary, our patrons are always #1 for us. Which might also be one of the reasons the campaign didnt succeed. But its ok, as you said it, the project didnt stand or fall through KS, it was a bit of extra income that wouldve been cool, but not the end of anything. We still continue to work on it and one of the things you may me most excited about are the sandbox 2.0 updates coming soon.
I remember on one of the old streams you were asked about warpaints of bodies and faces. I would like to ask if this is planned in the near future? Well, for example, take a war paint from Lala and make it possible to use it in the skin section for the rest of the female characters

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I would actually love if there was a flying minigame with a point scoring system. The flying is so fun, I hope it's more focused on later.

It would also be cool if this flying minigame led to sex, with different scores/routes leading to different sex scenes.
Same here really, the flying is a blast and really easy to just pick up.

Apr 10, 2021
Lol the game itself wants to have custom animations

For some reason there was a bug with these two animations, and the male instead of doing the headlock loop just like in the third picture he was doing the loop animation of the first picture lol. I dont know, I just find it funny that this happen.
And no it wasnt the pose variation, I tried it before taking the picture, its just that I forgot it at the second setting of the pose variation

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Lol the game itself wants to have custom animations

For some reason there was a bug with these two animations, and the male instead of doing the headlock loop just like in the third picture he was doing the loop animation of the first picture lol. I dont know, I just find it funny that this happen.
And no it wasnt the pose variation, I tried it before taking the picture, its just that I forgot it at the second setting of the pose variation
I dunno, I never tried poses with human males. :KEK:

ti850

Nov 3, 2017
Yes fly high and crash right down with maximum settings of breasts. Than you have meeeelooons buddy.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I found the torrent of the new version, if the admin wants to share it with everyon.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:63EBB0A46D91AEC5E66504CD8872B669E29FDEC0&dn=Wild%20Life&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dwEQmPg8Ouq

you are welcome!
not needed as new version hasn't come out

besides the current version already has a torrent I think

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes