sevenseas1908

Sep 25, 2020
I need so badly of torrent link. If anyone has it could he/she please share it ?

Also nopy were fast, idk why there isnt nopy option anymore.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I've been thinking about a creating a filesfm download link instead of torrent, that would solve a lot of problems concerning finding latest versions in the thread. Can someone arrange it?
You can simply go on the first page

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Hi there guys, I need a little help! I am quite new to the VR world and I tried to play this game with my quest 2 headset. To my surprise (or not) I can't manage to get it to work. I press alt+0 and I get into VR mode, however, it is very blurrt and I can't see the game menu, can't use the vr controllers and I have not a single idea if this is how it is supposed to work. Do I need to download something for it in order to work? Thanks in advance!

Graiden

May 22, 2017
Hi there guys, I need a little help! I am quite new to the VR world and I tried to play this game with my quest 2 headset. To my surprise (or not) I can't manage to get it to work. I press alt+0 and I get into VR mode, however, it is very blurrt and I can't see the game menu, can't use the vr controllers and I have not a single idea if this is how it is supposed to work. Do I need to download something for it in order to work? Thanks in advance!
It's not fully support VR as far i know. There is only VR inspection mode so all controls stays on keyboard and mouse (or gamepad). To fix blurry image try option for VR pixel density in settings. And menus not accessible in VR mode so you either use hotkeys or switch back to non-VR mode.

Reactions: Peperoni

Jyoumon

Oct 8, 2019
ok Stupid question part 2! do we at least get the option...*sighs* even..later on in the game...to at least change the character to something less....Human...blegh

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
...the fact that an alien tribe can perfectly understand English itself breaks the immersion...
Have you ever watched Star Wars or Star Trek? 90% of the aliens speak English, cus' no one wants to read subtitles all day. (Granted, in Star Trek it's hand-waved away with a 'universal translator'. Though they could just do something like that in Wild Life as well, since the raiders have sci-fi tech.)

Last edited:

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
ok Stupid question part 2! do we at least get the option...*sighs* even..later on in the game...to at least change the character to something less....Human...blegh
Yoou currently can in Sandbox mode by possessing other characters

yoloman12

Oct 8, 2017
repost from their patreon.....it probably has sandbox 2.0 (y):D(y)

What are the plans for the December patreon build?
Hey all,

We hope you are doing very well :)
It is time to let you in on what we plan to bring you for the next build coming in mid-December.

You will be pleased to know that we have been making really good progress on the sandbox 2.0 implementation and chances are high that you will be able to try the first version in this coming build!

We are also going to be adding a new character to the cast of mercenaries who came to cause trouble on Kerpal: Corman. More on him next week but here is already a little behind the scenes time lapse of the sculpting process.

Maya can never have enough awesome outfits!

Also this Christmas won't go by without us doing a little something ;)
Here is a sneak peek of Rawn’s new festive outfit.

Our plan is to also include a first ingame preview of the new fur system that we are aiming to use for our furry characters. The tests we made have been fairly promising and if all goes well, you will see the results soon.

Kerpal is also getting many improvements so do check out the new world blockout in the new build. Time and cloud controls will be added in for that so you can see the world in different lighting conditions.

On the animation front we have also been very busy, expect 3 new sex minigames coming in along with a pack of individual requests and suggestions from the community!

We are really looking forward to show you all these awesome things and hope you are too.

Have a great start into December,

- Wild Life Team

w8.png w6.png w5.png w3.png w7.png

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
" We are also going to be adding a new character to the cast of mercenaries who came to cause trouble on Kerpal "
It is sure that the kerpal will have trouble, since there are beginning to be fewer inhabitants on the planet than mercenary :FacePalm:.
pls add kerpal

spyder89

Feb 10, 2018
"Should we add some new kerpali species , a lizard girl maybe or you know some new female bodytype/character?" nah
"What about another generic male human almost no one gives a F about?" oh yes , indeed

Well atleast we'll get new animations

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes