Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Well if that is the case its a shame that was by far what I was most excited about but regardless presets are a great start. Also I think the lesbian scene is between Shey and Maya.
sandbox will only come partly in the upcoming build, its planned for q1 next year for full implementation

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
The google sheets/animation overview is currently being updated. Some notable additions for the Dec. 17 release: Kral x Shey variations, Maya x Mino throne scene, new Maya x Rawn scene, and a Max x Shey "jackhammer" animation

Reactions: krakox

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
The google sheets/animation overview is currently being updated. Some notable additions for the Dec. 17 release: Kral x Shey variations, Maya x Mino throne scene, new Maya x Rawn scene, and a Max x Shey "jackhammer" animation
so release for today *.*

Mar 10, 2019
While the table is being updated, it would be nice to split "Group sex" into Hetero and Homo columns.
It is becoming hard to look up as the list is extended.

And looking up the table is necessary because GUI does not suggest who to summon (or dismiss) to get group sex option.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
where i can find this?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
where i can find this?
Here:

While the table is being updated, it would be nice to split "Group sex" into Hetero and Homo columns.
It is becoming hard to look up as the list is extended.

And looking up the table is necessary because GUI does not suggest who to summon (or dismiss) to get group sex option.
Good point. Also, the sandbox 2.0 will have a new overview feature ingame that hopefully replaces the google table.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes