Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
was gonna say this
torrents are so much faster and the third party isn't involved as much
Mega is usually a lot faster compared to torrents w/ a low seeder count. Though the downside is the fact that you're datacapped if you use Mega (till 8 gb I think). You can easily bypass the dl limit with a vpn tho which is why even I'd prefer a Mega link

Reactions: HeheBwoi

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Mega is usually a lot faster compared to torrents w/ a low seeder count. Though the downside is the fact that you're datacapped if you use Mega (till 8 gb I think). You can easily bypass the dl limit with a vpn tho which is why even I'd prefer a Mega link
that's true, but even these shady torrents posted around this site aren't all that slow to download, can't remember one taking more than around...10 minutes tops? for a 10GB game?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
that's true, but even these shady torrents posted around this site aren't all that slow to download, can't remember one taking more than around...10 minutes tops? for a 10GB game?
"shady" torrents? What makes you think they're shady lmao. Also, you must have really good internet 'cause I've been downloading for around 2 hours already

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"shady" torrents? What makes you think they're shady lmao. Also, you must have really good internet 'cause I've been downloading for around 2 hours already
well better internet doesn't solve a lack of seeders man
and I say shady as in they're not exactly checked by anyone to make sure they're completely fine, but I used shady for lack of a better word really
This is what ookla says about my internet, pretty sure it's plenty fast, I think? 1639764474277.png

Reactions: Slayer128

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
well better internet doesn't solve a lack of seeders man
and I say shady as in they're not exactly checked by anyone to make sure they're completely fine, but I used shady for lack of a better word really
This is what ookla says about my internet, pretty sure it's plenty fast, I think? View attachment 1549811
it's hella fast man KEKW, but yes, a torrent's speed is dependent on a lot of factors, not just internet.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes