SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Hi ,
I haven't read the Tos in detail,
on the other hand I know that the fury (the nice Kerpalis) with human conscience that does not pose a problem, but apparently the villain or with a notion of savage or enemy (without human conscience) does not pass "because it refers to zoophilia." I also believe that bestiality and fury are two different things.

I agree with your opinion, I find it strange to be able to fuck with a nice lion but not with a black lion with an aggressive physique.

I invite you to read the tos if you want to understand the concepts properly de partreon.
I'm pretty sure furry refers to anthropomorphic animals. Which is the case here. Feral beasts apparently are too far off that spectrum.

Reactions: shelby3dartx

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
I invite you to read the tos if you want to understand the concepts properly de partreon.
I doupt that i will ever understand idiotic bs like that.

In short if its an animal its a big " NO NO" but if said Animal has Human inteligence no body cares.No matter how you wanna turn it :" Sex with a Dog is Sex with a Dog."

I also believe that bestiality and fury are two different things.
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality. I know the furry community will hate me for this but saying its not bestiality because it behaves like a human is just cherry picking. I know Dogs in real life that are smarter then most humans so "behavior and inteligence" aint a good argument given the fact the human race is the only animal stupid enough destroying its own planed and kind.

Mar 10, 2019
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality. I know the furry community will hate me for this but saying its not bestiality because it behaves like a human is just cherry picking. I know Dogs in real life that are smarter then most humans so "behavior and inteligence" aint a good argument given the fact the human race is the only animal stupid enough destroying its own planed and kind.
Technically, humans are Apes. Some specimen in certain parts of Africa even resemble our evolutionary cousins both by traits and intelligence level. On the other hand, in western world we all have seen human specimen that even more strongly resemble pigs by appearance, intelligence level and the style of eating.
So if we should asses bestiality level by similarity of involved individuals, it would be more bestial if these two different types of human had a sex with each other than if they had sex each with their alike animal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
I hate to join in, but with statement like this you not going just against furry community. But also against those in WoW, LotR, Star Trek, Star Wars and Mass Effect to name a few...

Good wind
I am not so sure about that tho.
Sure most of those have Furrys in them but those dont define the "Fandom".

Another thing is that some Aliens and Species cant be really counted as Animals aswell unless they are stated to be Animals on their own home Planet aswell or share traits of animals on their Planet.Or in short Alien does not equal "Animal" unless it is some sort of Animal. So saying i go against those communitys is really far fetched.

Also i am kinda surprised i got Likes on my comment. I was expecting to get mauled to death.:whistle:

Reactions: Varalaker
Mar 10, 2019
No we did not come from apes. Evolution was never a thing it was intervention.
You are right, at least some people must have evolved from pigs. Their appearance is the proof. Or maybe humans came from ape-pig interbreeding? If we came from such bestiality case, it might have be the Original Sin referenced in Bible (in PG13 friendly alteration) and also the act itself could be the "intervention" to the evolution you mentioned.
:)

Reactions: evaw
Mar 31, 2019
No we did not come from apes. Evolution was never a thing it was intervention.
I'm glad people are having fun but this is no joke.
Evolution has never been more than a crippled THEORY, and has already been abandoned due to lack of evidence. We did not evolve all the way from apes, too many missing links, genetic engineering seems to be the case, aliens basically. Likely they got to the limit at messing our original a.d.n. , kind of taking a device, an engine, to it's total capability.
Our chromosomes reduced and two of those have been surgically fused together. There's only one method that can be used to fuse chromosomes together and that is with the use of laser surgery. This means that we are not related in any way to any living creature on this planet. Yes, Alien breeding or alien controlled genetic alteration can explain man's sudden jump in cognitive ability while explaining the drop in physical abilities like muscle strength. We are 5-10 times weaker than apes. But sadly the aliens took away or dialed down Homo Sapiens natural animal psychic abilities and so we are particularly disconnected from nature. Yes they give us some pretty good logical/rational abilities but they made sure that emotionally most of us end up as followers rather than leaders. Somehow they gave us the genes of sheep when it comes to obeying authority. That’s pretty useful when you’re designing slaves.
These extraterrestrials could still be an ancient form of homo sapien or the evolutionary step preceding them. We could take a modern helicopter to islands that have never had modern human contact and declare ourselves gods in the same way as the god of the bible. And they would have the same impression that moses, enoch, and noah had. These so called "gods" are our aliens. We are the mixture of homonoid and these alien genes ... DNA manipulation and IVF they made us in there image.

Quoting scripture, and stating completely outlandish theories as fact is one thing, however showing evidence only to be completely dismissed and shunned by the "academic" community to the point ruining ones career and being referred to as a pseudoscientist by scientific media is quite another, so check this video about human origin (bad quality) and decide yourself because I'm done preaching, and this nothing has to do with the game so it ends here:

Apr 10, 2021
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality.
It's not because it walks on two legs, it's because these two legs species can talk LIKE A HUMAN, and COMMUNICATE LIKE A HUMAN. Just like someone pointed out its just like other fantasy creatures like Orcs, Elves etc.
It has nothing to do about "walking on two legs".

If they make the feral lions that walk with two legs in the game to be able to have sex with them, then your "argument" has a point, but right now it doesn't, because in the end of the day, you can't communicate with an ape like a human with another human would do.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes