Remen

May 19, 2018
I know this is not the place to ask this but since you brought this up may I ask you if you know of a easy way to download modded skyrim or simply mods for skyrim? I see people say "modded skyrim is better" all the time but whenever I search for it all I can find is hundreds of mods I need to download and configure one by one which isn't suitable for me, especially when they are behind patreon paywall. Maybe there is a repack of those mods I don't know of.
Exactly.

You inadvertently (or maybe intentionally) answered their question.

Setting aside the fact that the erotic visuals and animation quality are on another level compared to Skyrim/Sexlab, there's an obvious difference between investing 10+ hours into downloading 100+ different mods and ensuring they're all configured properly to taste, and having a game that simply fucking works out of the box, purposely designed from the ground up for erotic fetish content.

There's really nothing in terms of Skyrim modding that lets you avoid multiple gaming-length sessions of downloading and setting up mods --> loading into the game ---> troubleshooting ---> configuring---> loading game up again ---> adding more mods. Especially if you're doing it from the ground up.

Having a sex game with animations and visual quality as nice as this one's is a diamond in the rough.
==================================

As an aside, just want to add my two cents to the pile of pennies on animation feedback/customization:

Would echo wanting to see some more futa animations, particularly finishing (understandably the normal M/F animations take priority and they're incredibly well done especially compared to the standard usually set by sex games).

Shey in both forms is eeeasily my favorite and I was a little bummed I couldn't pair her with herself outside of 3 lesbian animations.

Assuming the animation restrictions are mainly a symptom of each character having or sharing different skeletons which the animations are tied to syncing with. Also assuming this implementation is why the animations that do make it in seem to be super well polished. At least compared to some games I've seen where there's more customization freedom (having more robust sliders for face and body changes), but at the cost of animations not even being close to lining up properly.

If that's the case, it seems like the route being taken is super ambitious. I'm already really happy with what's in, but it'd be really great to see the bulk of the hetero animations and minigame animations already in the game be applicable to the futa characters.

Hope they keep on trucking! Easily the most promising framework for a sex game yet, regardless of whether it continues to enrich the sandbox experience or story.

vladmaniac

Mar 21, 2018
i hope to see some more rough hardcore animations AND also Being able to penetrate in the poser also posing is kinda hard the position movement

Reactions: lulinlul
Mar 31, 2019
All of them dude. Not most of them. The "devs" of this game is just using one base for creating characters. Literally all of them looks like same. It's like they use some morphs to change maya into shey :ROFLMAO:
Now that you say it, indeed I descried that after an hour chocking my chicken. I cerebrate they could learn a few things from the LifePlay game. This one man developer did a nice job with Genesis 8 models and customizing the characters so it would nice to see something similiar inplemented.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I know this is not the place to ask this but since you brought this up may I ask you if you know of a easy way to download modded skyrim or simply mods for skyrim? I see people say "modded skyrim is better" all the time but whenever I search for it all I can find is hundreds of mods I need to download and configure one by one which isn't suitable for me, especially when they are behind patreon paywall. Maybe there is a repack of those mods I don't know of.
Have a look at something called Wabbajack. You simply choose a mod list and it installs it for you.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

yayaplols

May 30, 2017
There's really nothing in terms of Skyrim modding that lets you avoid multiple gaming-length sessions of downloading and setting up mods --> loading into the game ---> troubleshooting ---> configuring---> loading game up again ---> adding more mods. Especially if you're doing it from the ground up.

Having a sex game with animations and visual quality as nice as this one's is a diamond in the rough.
==================================
Wabbajack is a thing for one. It lets you skip all the time investment of finding and configuring tons of mods just so that they will work together without crashing... As long as your PC is capable enough and you don't mess around with the mods unless you know what you're doing.

There's some Skyrim SE Wabbajack modlists that have SexLab. Tsukiro for one.

Remen

May 19, 2018
Yeah figured someone would mention Wabbajack.

Wabbajack has a myriad of issues in itself. You're slaved to the person that created the modlist, hoping their taste matches up with yours, or else you'll have to configure each mods settings to taste.

You'll still have to actually download the 100s of mods worth of content, read up on each individual mod's quirks and documentation, hotkeys, implementation, intended/expected behavior, and that's before you get to the part of actually playing and realizing one or more of the mods isn't really your kind of thing.

Still not the same use-case as a game built from the ground up for erotic content, which was the point of the original reply.

It's always going to be a big time sync regardless.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah figured someone would mention Wabbajack.

Wabbajack has a myriad of issues in itself. You're slaved to the person that created the modlist, hoping their taste matches up with yours, or else you'll have to configure each mods settings to taste.

You'll still have to actually download the 100s of mods worth of content, read up on each individual mod's quirks and documentation, hotkeys, implementation, intended/expected behavior, and that's before you get to the part of actually playing and realizing one or more of the mods isn't really your kind of thing.

Still not the same use-case as a game built from the ground up for erotic content, which was the point of the original reply.

It's always going to be a big time sync regardless.
All of the modlists have detailed guides that will help you set it all up if needed. It's a great solution if you want a bunch of mods and you're new to modding. Sure, you're gonna be limited when it comes to customising the mods to your taste, but that's the same for any modlist, whether you're doing it manually or with Wabbajack.

R3AcTiOnZz

Dec 29, 2018
This game only show a black screen on VR for me ( AirLink on Quest 2 )
I don't know if it's supposed to run with oculus, i've tried older version of the game, Alt+0 , I've seen a comment to change bind in the options but i see nothing that relates to VR in Bindings.
I really looked but found nothing for my problem.
Is it normal that even with SteamVR open the game is running within the Oculus app ?

sexfire94

Aug 2, 2020
This game only show a black screen on VR for me ( AirLink on Quest 2 )
I don't know if it's supposed to run with oculus, i've tried older version of the game, Alt+0 , I've seen a comment to change bind in the options but i see nothing that relates to VR in Bindings.
I really looked but found nothing for my problem.
Is it normal that even with SteamVR open the game is running within the Oculus app ?
I managed to make the vr work like this...
open the oculus application and connect your glasses with air link, without opening steam vr open the application, the application will open on your pc monitor, enter the story or the sand box (whatever you like) since you are in the game (on the monitor) now if you press alt + 0 and it has to work or at least in my case it works that way. the application works natively with the oculus application, I hope it works for you greetings...

Zihuy

Dec 9, 2020
I'm surprised theres no gorilla/ape kerpali yet. Would be nice to see one of them added in a future update.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
i like being able to edit people to make stuff like interracial or orcs and demons
dunno if its possible to either have horns to make them more demonic or stuff like orc fangs/ears for males

3.80 star(s) 173 Votes