schito

Dec 14, 2019
Hey, how to play as Maya and how to customize my character?
Outside of Sandbox when I want to play I start story mode as Max and also have no customization options.

Aug 22, 2021
After 4 years they are still in the concept art phase for some content lmao
Yeah but in this case it is at least tenuously justified. They built this game from the lewd content first (perfecting that to get what people wanted) with the intent to build an actual game around it after. This is exactly the opposite of what the carnal instinct team did and they are also making slow progress but have a playable game with some initial lewd content.

Just different design strategies that may or may not be wise considering the genre and audience. Considering how much they have asset-wise already just from the demos though, they really shouldn't have much left to do but get the combat working how they want it and add missions/story.

Sep 9, 2019
I was genuinely hoping for a female dragon or even a horse krepali, will they add more female scalies or equine, Tali needs more scenes also the devs just keep adding humans, is it because they are easier to position, I heard its difficult to animate cartoony beings like they do in pixar animations (example : Mr Incredible).
I agree man. All of Tali's scene are amazing. Could definitely go for more of the group stuff she has with Max.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to kill that darn spacedeer? Arrow takes about 20% of its energy and gets it spooked. if I spook it 3 times, I lose. So, how am I meant to kill it?

3.80 star(s) 173 Votes