NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just try the sex mini games in sandbox mode for the first time and its amazing. I usually avoid the mini games because I prefer having control over the camera, character postion, animations...etc. The placement of the cinematic camera is very hot :love: and I love the seamless switch between animations stage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I seem to be stuck in slow motion. I just started, banged Indra and then suddenly everything is moving in slow motion. Not laggy, just as if all animation is moving at half speed. How do I fix this?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I seem to be stuck in slow motion. I just started, banged Indra and then suddenly everything is moving in slow motion. Not laggy, just as if all animation is moving at half speed. How do I fix this?
Is it just your character or everyone? If just you, then I guess you are in the 'crawl' animation speed. I think C was the default button, can't remember.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Is it just your character or everyone? If just you, then I guess you are in the 'crawl' animation speed. I think C was the default button, can't remember.
Got it, thanks.

Incidentally, I cant seem to find Jadeen. Im reading about her here but she's not anywhere in my demo. Where is she?

3.80 star(s) 173 Votes