Apr 10, 2021
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality.
It's not because it walks on two legs, it's because these two legs species can talk LIKE A HUMAN, and COMMUNICATE LIKE A HUMAN. Just like someone pointed out its just like other fantasy creatures like Orcs, Elves etc.
It has nothing to do about "walking on two legs".

If they make the feral lions that walk with two legs in the game to be able to have sex with them, then your "argument" has a point, but right now it doesn't, because in the end of the day, you can't communicate with an ape like a human with another human would do.

Last edited:

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Help me please! This game about the playable characters is so difficult for me, or I misundarstand something...

1. In this game could I somehow customize my character, or I can play only with the half bird girl in wild life map and the guy in the Fisher village map?
2. A have seen a lot of other characters in pictures of the game they are unplayable? As the half bird girl and the guy are not to attractive characters for me....

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Rasha does need some flavor huh
Damn right she needs some flavor, she isn't even in the Main Story yet and i want my fox skin.
The devs seem more intrested in making generic Human xy, then to care about making/improving the Kerpali. If they want more variation in the Human department just make the Characters more customizable, they're already halfway there. Why not go all in and add a Face and Body type slider and for the love of God add a color slider for nips and vag.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
It's not because it walks on two legs, it's because these two legs species can talk LIKE A HUMAN, and COMMUNICATE LIKE A HUMAN. Just like someone pointed out its just like other fantasy creatures like Orcs, Elves etc.
It has nothing to do about "walking on two legs"
So Animals that can talk like Humans and behave like such dont count as animals ? So Disneys the Lion King is a movie about Humans and not Animals i guess ? You see where this is going right ? Just as i said: " A Dog is a Dog."

Also you just said Orcs and Elves are phantasy "Creatures". Creature and "Race" are two different things my friend. Orcs are in fact very human like given the fact that they are humanized Pigs and Pigs share similiar dna with us humans. In fact our DNA is 98% the same. Transplanting Pig organs into a human is common practice.

Now let me ask you this:
"An Animal with 98% human DNA is still an "ANIMAL". What chances do Furrys have not to be an Animal ?"

Thats exactly why its bs to allow animal sex just because said Animal can talk and walks on two legs. 2% my friend. 2% the Pig is off from being human and its still an Animal and a Dog that can talk and walk on two legs is seen as "Humanized" ? Yeah right thats a good excuse.

I am not fighting against Furrys or anything (Hell my Avatar is a "Furry" given on who you ask) i am just pointing out how stupid certain rules are nothing more and nothing less. It just makes no sense.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
So Animals that can talk like Humans and behave like such dont count as animals ? So Disneys the Lion King is a movie about Humans and not Animals i guess ? You see where this is going right ? Just as i said: " A Dog is a Dog."

Also you just said Orcs and Elves are phantasy "Creatures". Creature and "Race" are two different things my friend. Orcs are in fact very human like given the fact that they are humanized Pigs and Pigs share similiar dna with us humans. In fact our DNA is 98% the same. Transplanting Pig organs into a human is common practice.

Now let me ask you this:
"An Animal with 98% human DNA is still an "ANIMAL". What chances do Furrys have not to be an Animal ?"

Thats exactly why its bs to allow animal sex just because said Animal can talk and walks on two legs. 2% my friend. 2% the Pig is off from being human and its still an Animal and a Dog that can talk and walk on two legs is seen as "Humanized" ? Yeah right thats a good excuse.

I am not fighting against Furrys or anything (Hell my Avatar is a "Furry" given on who you ask) i am just pointing out how stupid certain rules are nothing more and nothing less. It just makes no sense.
Well here are my 2 cents
Main difference being between fictional and reality and also being about consent. The Lion from Lion King could give consent but does in some form exist in reality as an animal and probably would rip you to shreds if you tried to hump it. For Furries, they don't exist and they could give consent. Further if Furries existed and had Human like appearance, they would share probably more then 99% of our DNA (for reference Chimps share up to 99% of our DNA) if they evolved around us, for non Plantigrade variations this may differ. Because of the identical Physics there would have to been a common Ancestor which would open up the question if we would have the same or close numbers of chromosome which could mean that we could breed (Examples for this would be Dogs and Wolfs, Horses and Donkeys, Camel and Llama, Cattle and Bison, Sapiens and Neanderthal etc.)

So in conclusion they would be alot closer related to us then to animals.

Btw. In Wild Life the Kerpali are some form of cursed Humans would your "a Dog is a Dog" also count in this circumstances?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronixen

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
So in conclusion they would be alot closer related to us then to animals.
And yet Apes are still "Animals". So again what chances have Furrys to be counted as "Humans" ?

I mean i am not even including the fact that Humans "ARE ANIMALS" themself which makes "bestiality" very funny when you thing about it....we ARE beasts.

Aug 4, 2017
Just wanna know how much this game has progressed, does it only have a story up to the end of the fishing village demo? or is there some way to unlock Maya's story?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
It just makes no sense.
The entire argument you peeps are having makes no sense. Its still fantasy and we can do whatever the hell we want. Its pixels and polygons, they dont have DNA so measuring hypothetical physical traits doesnt make sense either. At that point it is indeed better to use concepts that apply well to fiction too (like conscience and consent).
But even then the topic is way way more complex than what you are trying to argue about because it didnt even start to take into consideration the concepts of fiction and art.
So in the end only this is important as far as we are concerned: If you like what you see in Wild Life then stay and enjoy. If you dont, then go play something else. Its that easy.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
And yet Apes are still "Animals". So again what chances have Furrys to be counted as "Humans" ?

I mean i am not even including the fact that Humans "ARE ANIMALS" themself which makes "bestiality" very funny when you thing about it....we ARE beasts.
This brings me back

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Well depends on the culture and society, I mean where do you draw the line other Humans where also looked at as animals in the past.
If we would share a common ancestor they would be, at least biologically, be viewed as human. Even further if they evolved before us we could be looked at as the "animals". All in all it depends on the perspective and is just fantasy. I like me some Foxgirl but for me theres nothing even remotly sexual attractive without the Human form, Hell I even prefer the Plantigrades over the digitrade ones. :unsure:

Haha, I give you that one

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
The entire argument you peeps are having makes no sense. Its still fantasy and we can do whatever the hell we want. Its pixels and polygons, they dont have DNA so measuring hypothetical physical traits doesnt make sense either. At that point it is indeed better to use concepts that apply well to fiction too (like conscience and consent).
But even then the topic is way way more complex than what you are trying to argue about because it didnt even start to take into consideration the concepts of fiction and art.
So in the end only this is important as far as we are concerned: If you like what you see in Wild Life then stay and enjoy. If you dont, then go play something else. Its that easy.
It's all fun and games and I like to argue, keeps the old nogging working.

Btw. I like your game and there's always room for improvment, and please add me a Fox Skin for Rasha, pwedy please ;)

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
The entire argument you peeps are having makes no sense. Its still fantasy and we can do whatever the hell we want. Its pixels and polygons, they dont have DNA so measuring hypothetical physical traits doesnt make sense either. At that point it is indeed
And yet Patron does forbit it.
Of course our argument makes no sense because as i said before :"The rule itself makes no sense".

And sadly it being "Fantasy" is no excuse for anything. Remember the age old Loli/Shota discussions ? Yeah its that shit all over again. Fantasy/not real does not equal Allowed/Legal.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes