Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
So essentially you think a femboy for that that has a similar look or body shape to the females might be a nice thing? I guess that might actually work out for that crowd. Not my cup of soup but I can see the appeal and desire for that in a sandbox.
it is an insta answer to anyone wanting gay content with a bot that is more light weight. instead of converting every animation you just use a female skeleton while removing the bigger chest and adding a penis.

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
Yup, works like a charm. check in the control settings what button switches to stereoscopic mode. I think it's "/" by default.
Keep in mind, Oculus controllers won't work and you won't see the menus. So, to change or do something, you'll need to switch off the stereoscopic mode and then switch it back on again, to "enjoy the view".
im really sorry, but where this stereoscopic mode switch can be found?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
im really sorry, but where this stereoscopic mode switch can be found?
options > Input and then scroll. You can check or change bindings from there. Switch to it after you picked whatever poses you want as you will be using hotkeys

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Help me please! This game about the playable characters is so difficult for me, or I misundarstand something...

1. In this game could I somehow customize my character, or I can play only with the half bird girl in wild life map and the guy in the Fisher village map?
2. A have seen a lot of other characters in pictures of the game they are unplayable? As the half bird girl and the guy are not to attractive characters for me....
You can only play as the guy in the current story mode
Press T in sandbox mode to spawn character you want then talk to them and choose possess to play as them.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2020

Bunch of new outfits, new female character, they've added the new fur system to the Kerpali characters, and most importantly they have implemented placing multiple scenes to the sandbox along with all the other prop placements. The next update will release either 2 or 3 weeks from now.

This is the biggest update they have probably ever done so far. I think after this update they will start focusing more on story stuff because after this the amount of things you will be able to do in sandbox is just insane.

Very excited to finally have multiple scenes in the sandbox. This is the best adult game out there imo, can't wait for the update

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017

DamonStefan

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, this image belongs to this game or not? Some say yes, others don't, so I would like to know to download this game or not

Jan 31, 2022
So essentially you think a femboy for that that has a similar look or body shape to the females might be a nice thing? I guess that might actually work out for that crowd. Not my cup of soup but I can see the appeal and desire for that in a sandbox.
Yeah aint my cuppa tea but I love it when games include multiple partner paring typse
Hello, this image belongs to this game or not? Some say yes, others don't, so I would like to know to download this game or not
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

You can post here for help

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
Looks like TK17. I wouldn't recommend trying because it needs serious modding. Look for VAM if you want something similar but also far better.

Stefangrazie

Feb 1, 2022
Hi boys,i've one question.
I'm new at this thread and i saw this game that is amazing,but i was wondering if there was some mod to increase boobs of the girls.

thx in advance and good fap :devilish::devilish:

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes