richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Have you tried different tools to download the torrent?
the problem usually occured when i wanted to look at how my download progress was doing so if i did not open my torrent while it was downloading, it worked. I have no idea why. Guess it was just shy

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, this image belongs to this game or not? Some say yes, others don't, so I would like to know to download this game or not
That's Wild Life for sure, might not even be modified (if it is it's probably just a slider range mod), i haven't really tried making thicc characters but i know some morphs compounds beyond what's intended, or used to anyway. The room is the void where the white button seen in the background was pressed to make it all white, the other button makes it black again.
I did consider if it could be Virt-A-Mate but i see TAA artifacts and VAM has no TAA, it's just too much like Wild Life for it not to be Wild Life honestly.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What do I do?
limited info
check AppData\Local\WilfLifeC\Saved and see if you can find a crash log / dump.

CreateProcess() returned 2 - usually means corrupt game files.
Either your download was corrupted, or you have a really strict antivirus.

It's also possible that your hardware is insufficient to launch the game, or you are trying to run the game from inside the compressed archive.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi boys,i've one question.
I'm new at this thread and i saw this game that is amazing,but i was wondering if there was some mod to increase boobs of the girls.

thx in advance and good fap :devilish::devilish:
there's an option in game to customise their looks...check your controls
if you want more than that, no, there isn't a mod for it

Reactions: Stefangrazie

Remen

May 19, 2018
Its possible for sure, yes. We can also transfer any animation from Maya skeleton to Max fairly quickly, so if you want to see a specific thing then feel free to suggest that here.
Is it as easy to go the other way? (Male animations on the Shey Futa skeleton for instance?). I guess thick breast/ass/thigh collision would probably screw with that pretty hard

Obviously love that there's dedicated futa animations and hope there's more planned, but just curious if that'd even be feasible as a filler.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Cannot start the main game mode due to "out of video memory" crashes. I have 4GB Vram, how much really does this game need?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Cannot start the main game mode due to "out of video memory" crashes. I have 4GB Vram, how much really does this game need?
Strange, I have a 4 gb 1050 ti and it works fine. Make sure your drivers are up to date, and that no other program is open that could be hogging VRAM.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Strange, I have a 4 gb 1050 ti and it works fine. Make sure your drivers are up to date, and that no other program is open that could be hogging VRAM.
Thanks for the reply. The Showroom scenes all run fine at medium settings. Shouldn't be drivers' problem, but again, I run Win 7, so maybe that is the reason.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply. The Showroom scenes all run fine at medium settings. Shouldn't be drivers' problem, but again, I run Win 7, so maybe that is the reason.
Yeah, I dunno. I'm on windows 10, running on ultra settings on hardware that probably shouldn't be able to run the game as well as it does, so maybe it is an OS issue.

Jul 2, 2021
Still in the works, but if I'm reading the latest patreon post right it looks like it's coming along nicely
Ty its nice to see a game dev actually do a good job with updates and improving. Hard to really find anything else out there with this quality.

R_Thur

May 29, 2017
anyone knows if it's possible to make multiple characters fucking simultaneously on the sandbox? Like a big orgy

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes