NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why are the sex mini game only available between certain characters although they all use the same skeleton? For ex the lesbian sex mini game only usable between Maya and Millenna. Maya x any other female character won't work

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Why are the sex mini game only available between certain characters although they use the same skeleton? For ex the lesbian sex mini game only usable between Maya and Millenna. Maya x any other female character won't work
I think they would need to check each character for clipping issues and that's work.

Reactions: NukaCola

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
What they should add is the ability to make your own animations in the sandbox with some IK and programmed penetration movement. sorta like in Yiffalicious but this time with humans instead of just animals all the time.
There are so many fantastic animations already that I'm not sure if I'd like it diluted by shitty yiffalicious quality custom animations.

Being able to save and load scenes in sandbox will be great, though.

Feb 12, 2020
There are so many fantastic animations already that I'm not sure if I'd like it diluted by shitty yiffalicious quality custom animations.

Being able to save and load scenes in sandbox will be great, though.
We'd get more variety even if some will be bad. they should also only be available in the sandbox of course, and it helps for more creativity on more hands

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
Wait, wait, wait... you are SERIOUSLY telling me that we still don't have any keyboard commands to control the animation speed?!?!?!

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Is it possible reupload on either uploadhaven or gofiles? The links are either have really slow dl speed or the file is deleted. Mega has this dl size cap, dang. Thanks in advance!

ZoroHHU

Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone have an idea on how to stop Maya from putting torched every time I move forward ?
Can't find the key for torches in settings and my key to move forward is Z

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have an idea on how to stop Maya from putting torched every time I move forward ?
Can't find the key for torches in settings and my key to move forward is Z
The "Place item" keybind is what you're looking for, change it off of Z.

Also holy shit you use z as your move forward key? Z? That is... wild to me.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes