Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Which ones are you missing? We never remove animations.
Well I was checking yesterday and Maya_Maya used to finish on Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish), but it ended on Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax but I didn't see the fisting animation on any part (and I was looking for it because it is one of the animations I like the most), I was on control of Tanya this time.

I was double checking the animations before giving you an answer and now I got Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish) but I didn't get Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax and I was on control of Jenny.

Also I know that you make your animations for these girls based on Maya's model and she has regular sized boobs, but when it comes to grab boobs on busty characters, this happens, it may take people off from the animations.

1645112421375.png

Thanks for the answer AdeptusSteve !

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Well I was checking yesterday and Maya_Maya used to finish on Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish), but it ended on Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax but I didn't see the fisting animation on any part (and I was looking for it because it is one of the animations I like the most), I was on control of Tanya this time.

I was double checking the animations before giving you an answer and now I got Maya_Maya_Fisting (Finish) but I didn't get Maya_Maya_StandingFingerClimax and I was on control of Jenny.

Also I know that you make your animations for these girls based on Maya's model and she has regular sized boobs, but when it comes to grab boobs on busty characters, this happens, it may take people off from the animations.

View attachment 1659002

Thanks for the answer AdeptusSteve !
So far the climax pose gets chosen at random from all the available ones. So sometimes you get it sometimes you dont. But the fisting climax should also be in the variation slot of the regular fisting pose. Check it out.
Yeah the clipping from different sized boobs is quite the pain for us. Its a complex thing to fix.

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Why is still no interaction of objects in 3D engines - when hands do not fall into the tits &etc.

Last edited:

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Didn't you remove the beastie ones?
We never had beastie ones, thats a rumor that cruises the web. A copypasta meme.
The only thing you could say we did remove was the ones from the first kerpali character after we reworked the Kerpali. But afaik we transferred them all over to Kral.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
No love for Serenia? Wasn't she supposed to be the scientist character? Is she at least getting the new outfit?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
We never had beastie ones, thats a rumor that cruises the web. A copypasta meme.
The only thing you could say we did remove was the ones from the first kerpali character after we reworked the Kerpali. But afaik we transferred them all over to Kral.
sadge :cry:
Still hope you'll do some with the ferals one day.

Jul 2, 2021
Does anyone know how many female dom animations there are? I tried as many as i could find on the spread sheet, but some positions im not really sure what they do. I'll go through everything but if anyone has a quick answer it would be greatly appreciated!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone know how many female dom animations there are? I tried as many as i could find on the spread sheet, but some positions im not really sure what they do. I'll go through everything but if anyone has a quick answer it would be greatly appreciated!
Not terribly many from what I recall. Off the top of my head I think Shey has the most femdom/femdom-like animations

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
@
AdeptusSteve
Any Plans on adding cum inflation and stomach bulge mechanics????
There is stomach bulge in some animations, particularly if you pick larger male and smaller female and with some double penetration animations but it isn't that pronounced and not on all animations, models seems to be kinda low poly on the belly area so that would have to be addressed, presumably making entire character have more poly or somehow make the belly area have more of them so the deformation looks better. Cum inflation is something I've been requesting too, combined with making dick size adjustable which would be reflected in the bulge size and being able to adjust how much we cum, the cum itself could use some improvement too, making it more fluid like in TrueFacials but that won't happen probably.

Remen

May 19, 2018
Yeah you can find those in most of Shey and the few Futa Shey animations. She definitely fills the tall, thicc dommy-mommy role.

Wish there were more, or that her animations worked on more characters (including herself, on par with the maya/maya pairing)

LeopoldG

Jun 29, 2021
Been lurking here for a hot minute. Finally have some questions about this game.
1: How do you activate 3 ways/group sex I found a really old video on it, and tried what it stated, nothing happened.
2: Is there any plans for bigger cocks, since we can already make the balls pretty big? I swear I remember an early build that did that, but I am probably wrong.
3: I see some pretty inventive sex stuff from this on twitter, how do you access the mode that lets you arrange characters into custom poses and so forth?

Gonna pop for this game when it's done, and send several copies to my lewd friends, hoping this replaces stuff like that one yiff game that's basically just gutted SecondLife code plopped into something else that focuses on the creators fetish for giant butts.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Been lurking here for a hot minute. Finally have some questions about this game.
1: How do you activate 3 ways/group sex I found a really old video on it, and tried what it stated, nothing happened.
2: Is there any plans for bigger cocks, since we can already make the balls pretty big? I swear I remember an early build that did that, but I am probably wrong.
3: I see some pretty inventive sex stuff from this on twitter, how do you access the mode that lets you arrange characters into custom poses and so forth?

Gonna pop for this game when it's done, and send several copies to my lewd friends, hoping this replaces stuff like that one yiff game that's basically just gutted SecondLife code plopped into something else that focuses on the creators fetish for giant butts.
Use sandbox, spawn characters using T, ask them to follow you to engage group sex, enjoy.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

1. Spawn into Sandbox, press T to open the character spawner. Spawn in a character. You can possess them if you want to change who you're playing as, otherwise spawn in the characters you want then talk to them and have them follow you. Once they're all following you, talk to one of them and select sex(Group). If that option does not appear you either screwed something up or there's no animations for that combination of characters.

3. The poser is opened by pressing O by default. Spawn in any characters besides yours you want to pose and have them follow you before opening the poser. You can also access character customization from the poser.

Reactions: LeopoldG
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes