catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Been lurking here for a hot minute. Finally have some questions about this game.
1: How do you activate 3 ways/group sex I found a really old video on it, and tried what it stated, nothing happened.
2: Is there any plans for bigger cocks, since we can already make the balls pretty big? I swear I remember an early build that did that, but I am probably wrong.
3: I see some pretty inventive sex stuff from this on twitter, how do you access the mode that lets you arrange characters into custom poses and so forth?

Gonna pop for this game when it's done, and send several copies to my lewd friends, hoping this replaces stuff like that one yiff game that's basically just gutted SecondLife code plopped into something else that focuses on the creators fetish for giant butts.
I wonder what that game is you are referring to. That said, this game has giant potential once they start making more questlines and fleshing out characters more. The visuals are pretty good though.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Remen

May 19, 2018
Mercer is already in the game though? Or is she getting a makeover?

I like her model but it bothers me that her eyebrows are stuck on that bright blonde color. Makes any other hair color clash.

Reactions: jazzynyc

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Mercer is already in the game though? Or is she getting a makeover?

I like her model but it bothers me that her eyebrows are stuck on that bright blonde color. Makes any other hair color clash.
I was just about to mention this. I'm almost sure I saw her in the last build I tried. She looked good too.

Reactions: jazzynyc

Phantom47

Dec 19, 2019
Mercer is already ingame, she uses maya's skeleton but she's too thicc which causes a lot of clipping issues during sex animations. Hopefully they fix them.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Mercer is already ingame, she uses maya's skeleton but she's too thicc which causes a lot of clipping issues during sex animations. Hopefully they fix them.
That was a dumb decision to use Maya's skeleton for Mercer because they are completely the opposite.
Steve have should made a custom skeleton for Mercer, no wonder that such huge proportions on a tiny skeleton make problems ingame.

My two favorites
A.png
B.png
C.png

Last edited:

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
That was a dumb decision to use Maya's skeleton for Mercer because they are completely the opposite.
Steve have should made a custom skeleton for Mercer, no wonder that such huge proportions on a tiny skeleton make problems ingame.

Oh yeah, lets make mercer a new skeleton, so she has zero animations and requires months and months of work to get the content you all would expect on her only to get shit from you guys because she has so little animations.
No i think it was a smart decision, not a dumb one at all. :FacePalm:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Oh yeah, lets make mercer a new skeleton, so she has zero animations and requires months and months of work to get the content you all would expect on her only to get shit from you guys because she has so little animations.
No i think it was a smart decision, not a dumb one at all. :FacePalm:
SO NED DO! Burschi...
Don't feel attacked right away, chill, better less animations for exclusive skeleton than tons only for the sake of more content in a small time frame.
Would have made sense to use Maya's skeleton on someone similar to her but not on a completely different body type.
Create a suitable foundation for BBW, you won't get around it, if you put quality over quantity.

Shey is so fucking hot. She's is AdeptusSteve's masterpiece.
Cannot agree more he has outdone himself with Shey.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Don't feel attacked right away, chill, better less animations for exclusive skeleton than tons only for the sake of more content in a small time frame.
Would have made sense to use Maya's skeleton on someone similar to her but not on a completely different body type.
Create a suitable foundation for BBW, you won't get around it, if you put quality over quantity.
But you do like her look? Then why use a new skeleton? There is no reason to go through that if the Maya skeleton works too.

You may not know but a new fresh skeleton doesnt magically solve the clipping issues, it just means ALL content needs to be redone for her. Id rather take the skeleton with existing content and gradually fix clipping issues as users point out those who bother them the most. That way we have the best of both worlds.
You may prefer to have practically no animations for her but trust me, I know a ton of people who would wholeheartedly disagree with you, myself included because I know how the work behind the scenes looks like and what the best course of action is.

And sorry if I sound agitated. Its just because it gets pretty frustrating to have to deal with opinions like these that dont know the sort of work that goes into this. Ill try to be more informative and chill next time.

Cannot agree more he has outdone himself with Shey.
Well, thanks for that :)

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
But you do like her look? Then why use a new skeleton? There is no reason to go through that if the Maya skeleton works too.

You may not know but a new fresh skeleton doesnt magically solve the clipping issues, it just means ALL content needs to be redone for her. Id rather take the skeleton with existing content and gradually fix clipping issues as users point out those who bother them the most. That way we have the best of both worlds.
You may prefer to have practically no animations for her but trust me, I know a ton of people who would wholeheartedly disagree with you, myself included because I know how the work behind the scenes looks like and what the best course of action is.

And sorry if I sound agitated. Its just because it gets pretty frustrating to have to deal with opinions like these that dont know the sort of work that goes into this. Ill try to be more informative and chill next time.

Well, thanks for that :)
I like what you do bro keep it up.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes