Remen

May 19, 2018
SO NED DO! Burschi...
Don't feel attacked right away, chill
Well :ROFLMAO: You just did the thing where you give a hot take and then walk it back about 5 miles the other direction when you get it thrown back at you. That was a pretty measured response comparatively.

They're not just going to be able to pull off new skeletons/rigs and collisions out of the ether. In the context of the sausage getting made for an early access alpha, I'd rather see the character and get to play around with it a bit, then later have it polished up. That's pretty much what this entire phase is for.

Where are those business outfits from anyhow? Latest update?

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
But you do like her look? Then why use a new skeleton? There is no reason to go through that if the Maya skeleton works too.

You may not know but a new fresh skeleton doesnt magically solve the clipping issues, it just means ALL content needs to be redone for her. Id rather take the skeleton with existing content and gradually fix clipping issues as users point out those who bother them the most. That way we have the best of both worlds.
You may prefer to have practically no animations for her but trust me, I know a ton of people who would wholeheartedly disagree with you, myself included because I know how the work behind the scenes looks like and what the best course of action is.

And sorry if I sound agitated. Its just because it gets pretty frustrating to have to deal with opinions like these that dont know the sort of work that goes into this. Ill try to be more informative and chill next time.

Well, thanks for that :)
Indeed i like her looks but it's weird that Maya's face shines trough Mercer (even if the BBW lady have bigger breasts & pale skin).
Of course you know better, so pls enlighten me, why did you create (for some characters like Shey) a new skeleton ? because of her height only ? (maybe thats' the reason ? afterall height can't be changed in the customize window) ? I've been following many streams of WL and no other had so much clipping like Mercer.
Would you say it's generally because she's so bulky and that it therefore leads to problems much more often?

BTW which characters have there own skeleton & which share there foundations with other characters ?
And yeah it would be amazing to be able to change height & penis size that would put the transhumanism ingame to the next stage, guess it's very difficult to realize that's why its not in the game, hmm...

And please don't get me wrong you and your team did a very great contribution to the western h game community wonder what this project will look like in a few years.

Well, thanks for that
I'm not exaggerating she really is something special... never ever i saw a women in another h game like Shey (besides of her, maybe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last question do you plan to implement more women in the future and if yes, how about milfs ?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Of course you know better, so pls enlighten me, why did you create (for some characters like Shey) a new skeleton ? because of her height only ? (maybe thats' the reason ? afterall height can't be changed in the customize window) ? I've been following many streams of WL and no other had so much clipping like Mercer.
Would you say it's generally because she's so bulky and that it therefore leads to problems much more often?
Yes, generally skeletal structure doesnt change when a person gains weight, your skeleton doesnt get wider, your bones not thicker. So it is not needed to make a custom skeleton for a plus size character unless its really extremely unique design like IlJah for example. Therefore you can sculpt a thicker character on the skeletal proportions of a Maya skeleton and still come out with good looking results, like our Mercer has shown.
I chose to make a new skeleton for Shey because I wanted some more diversity in our cast than just thickness/fitness. A big woman is also a very well recieved addition that many people are into (myself too, thats also why I made her :D )
It requires a new skeleton because no amount of superficial adjustments can fix the mismatch in the animations. With mercer its just needed to edit animations to match the new body volume. An overall bigger character will have much harder issues to fix when applied an animation of a smaller skeleton, such as the penetration happening at a completely different spot, and so on.
Im also starting to think it might be a cool thing if I actually make a behind the scenes video that shows some of these things and explains more visually why certain things are easier to fix than others. Oh well some other time ill get to do that :)

BTW which characters have there own skeleton & which share there foundations with other characters ?
The main characters for each skeleton are: Maya, Shey, Max, Sethro, Bol, IlJah, Kral, Zuri, Tali, Rawn, Rasha, Grok, Djablo, Corbac. Each other character is a body variation of one of these. That means they can indeed have a widely different model (just look at Gulhragg, our rhino guy compared to his skeletal brother Grok). But the key positions at which his body moves are shared and so can animation be shared to a great extent.

And yeah it would be amazing to be able to change height & penis size that would put the transhumanism ingame to the next stage, guess it's very difficult to realize that's why its not in the game, hmm...
Yeah this is something that even high budget productions (im talking extremely high, well in the double digit millions) like EAs UFC games have spent years of work and brain power by some of their smartest developers to come up with systems like these. Things that for now sadly are beyond our reach but hopefully will indeed someday be available for us indie devs too.

And please don't get me wrong you and your team did a very great contribution to the western h game community wonder what this project will look like in a few years.

I'm not exaggerating she really is something special... never ever i saw a women in another h game like Shey (besides of her, maybe)
Its really flattering you see it that way and does indeed motivate me to keep working towards our goal of finishing this game and making it the best it can be.

Last question do you plan to implement more women in the future and if yes, how about milfs ?
Yes totally, Mercer and Shey and Shannon are what I would consider our first entries in this category with more coming in for sure that are also more clearly milfy and visibly in their 40s+

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yes, generally skeletal structure doesnt change when a person gains weight, your skeleton doesnt get wider, your bones not thicker. So it is not needed to make a custom skeleton for a plus size character unless its really extremely unique design like IlJah for example.
Therefore you can sculpt a thicker character on the skeletal proportions of a Maya skeleton and still come out with good looking results, like our Mercer has shown.
It requires a new skeleton because no amount of superficial adjustments can fix the mismatch in the animations. With mercer its just needed to edit animations to match the new body volume. An overall bigger character will have much harder issues to fix when applied an animation of a smaller skeleton, such as the penetration happening at a completely different spot, and so on.
So it's better for you to remove the clipping everytime you catch it than build a complete new skeleton, ok i understand that now, the only problem i have (maybe it's only me) is that the face of Mercer doesn't look exclusive. It seems to me that Maya's facial features shines trough Mercer, don't know how to explain that better.
And also wouldn't it be possible to transition Maya to Mercer (for example) by players of Wild Life with the tools ingame ?
Or is it needed that you as the dev make some changes to have such a result because you have access to more options ?

I chose to make a new skeleton for Shey because I wanted some more diversity in our cast than just thickness/fitness. A big woman is also a very well recieved addition that many people are into (myself too, thats also why I made her :D )
Big woman can also be understood as someone like BBW woman but i know where you coming from in german big (groß) is meant a tall woman.

Im also starting to think it might be a cool thing if I actually make a behind the scenes video that shows some of these things and explains more visually why certain things are easier to fix than others. Oh well some other time ill get to do that :)
Sounds interesting, i celebrate devs, that let fans participate in the production and have a better understanding of whats going on bts.

The main characters for each skeleton are: Maya, Shey, Max, Sethro, Bol, IlJah, Kral, Zuri, Tali, Rawn, Rasha, Grok, Djablo, Corbac. Each other character is a body variation of one of these. That means they can indeed have a widely different model (just look at Gulhragg, our rhino guy compared to his skeletal brother Grok). But the key positions at which his body moves are shared and so can animation be shared to a great extent.
Great variety.
Is it possible to sell animation packs & characters in UE ? yeah, right ? will you sell it once WL is completed ?

Yeah this is something that even high budget productions (im talking extremely high, well in the double digit millions) like EAs UFC games have spent years of work and brain power by some of their smartest developers to come up with systems like these. Things that for now sadly are beyond our reach but hopefully will indeed someday be available for us indie devs too.
Games before the UFC series had that already like EA's Fight Night or Fifa its even possible to change the reach.
Of course, the range is also influenced by body size but not completely

You can watch it yourself, here:

Notice this games initial release date was 2011

Its really flattering you see it that way and does indeed motivate me to keep working towards our goal of finishing this game and making it the best it can be.
Honor where credit is due.
My favorite couple is Shey & Max and i also think it would be a good decision to make Shey the protagonist female because women with such proportions are not seen beeing main character that's what it would make it special.

Yes totally, Mercer and Shey and Shannon are what I would consider our first entries in this category with more coming in for sure that are also more clearly milfy and visibly in their 40s+
Shey looks 30 to me or even younger.
Yeah Mercer looks more like a milf is she around 35 - 40?
More in favor of 45-50+ that would make a bigger difference

My suggestions for ultimate Milf

More inspiration

Also what would me interest is, possible to change (visible) age ingame ?

Apr 18, 2021
Yes, generally skeletal structure doesnt change when a person gains weight, your skeleton doesnt get wider, your bones not thicker. So it is not needed to make a custom skeleton for a plus size character unless its really extremely unique design like IlJah for example. Therefore you can sculpt a thicker character on the skeletal proportions of a Maya skeleton and still come out with good looking results, like our Mercer has shown.

Please add more "rough" animations

Reactions: Jimmeh

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018

Only thing I'd request is a proper morph target for a pregnant belly and make it an item that can be equipped. I know that's niche fetish shit, but that implementation really wouldn't require support systems or implementations that don't already exist. Just increasing the existing sliders doesn't do anything to the belly resembling milfdom in progress.

DeMaid

Jul 13, 2021
Only thing I'd request is a proper morph target for a pregnant belly and make it an item that can be equipped. I know that's niche fetish shit, but that implementation really wouldn't require support systems or implementations that don't already exist. Just increasing the existing sliders doesn't do anything to the belly resembling milfdom in progress.
Also egg laying

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rf96 and Slayer128

Remen

May 19, 2018
She's probably got the most realistic facial structure out of most of the female characters. Some of the characters seem slightly exaggerated / cartoonish in terms of facial features (nothing wrong with that. Stylistic diversity can be a good thing).

Also there's definitely a large subset of people that tend to like taller/toned women and additionally, people just have varying sexual preferences. Not everyone is into petite girls that look like a strong wind will blow them away (which is exactly what happens to Maya by the way). There's a reason the Dimitrescu craze happened.

Ultimately, diversity in builds/shapes/sizes is important, since the contrast makes everyone's traits on either side of the spectrum pop. Would be far less interesting if everyone had the same skeleton.

Tradeoff to this is out of 20+ characters, there's probably going to be at least 1 that any given person isn't attracted to.

For instance: I have exactly zero interest in furry content. None of the animal content intrigues me at all, but I get that it's a big thing for other people. I'm just glad there's substantial amount of other content that's appealing and in sandbox, I can safely ignore the furry stuff.

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Also egg laying
Trouble with that one is that it'd require a lot of animation work. A pregnant belly is just kinda "It works, or the animation breaks it, but you get what you get." And stacked on top of the clothing system since the clothing system already has morph targets. (for example, how the breasts are bundled together and reduced in movement with a top on.)

Laying eggs would require an animation to do it from. Vaginal and labial morph targets, etc. It would be something that takes multiple days of work to implement vs something they could probably whip up in 2 hours.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
This game caters to so many tastes, even those way out of the norm but it's the tall woman that gets your jimmies rustlin? If you don't understand the attraction to something don't put other people down because of it. If it isn't hurting anyone, why should you care?

Shey as a character isn't beautiful just because she's different. She's beautiful because she's a type that a lot of people actually love. She represents a mature, full bodied woman. A woman in her sexual prime. Do you not want a tall, THICC, full bodied, full curved, big breasted woman to smother and cover you? I feel bad for your lack of taste.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game caters to so many tastes, even those way out of the norm but it's the tall woman that gets your jimmies rustlin? If you don't understand the attraction to something don't put other people down because of it. If it isn't hurting anyone, why should you care?

Shey as a character isn't beautiful just because she's different. She's beautiful because she's a type that a lot of people actually love. She represents a mature, full bodied woman. A woman in her sexual prime. Do you not want a tall, THICC, full bodied, full curved, big breasted woman to smother and cover you? I feel bad for your lack of taste.
Yeah, this game has been pretty good about hitting lots of buttons for everyone. It's pretty varied in terms of activity and some even have variations. The truth is this game may have spoiled some people. Gotta give props for that honestly. Only thing I really see missing is more xeno stuff and the reptile types.

We got big girls, petite girls, a chunky lovable girl, lionesses, tigresses that could give a bear a run for it's money in a hugging contest, big bois, buff bois, a rhino man, and many other things. It could use more things sure but they've been pretty good about every character they've added into this game so far. I really don't see what isn't to love. And what we saw is coming with sandbox 2.0 the game is about to gain even more features in mass.

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
I love this game for the possibility of a lot of modifying the appearance of the characters and hopefully as much variety as possible in this direction and the various physics of tits, ass and all parts of the body.

In my opinion, at present, the weakest position is hair, and they have a great impact on the reception of characters. Let more hairstyles like the latest ones, or upgrade the previous ones from a wooden look to the real ones :)

It is a matter of taste, but for me, the base appearance of all characters is poor, but the possibility of personalizing them is beautiful.

The play of lights is also great, but I will tell you that the sunlight in the last vesrion seems worse than the previous version.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes