Feb 12, 2018
I somehow feel blessed that I live in a time where zoophilia is being tapped in as fan service of any kind.Personally I have been following the development process of this game since I made my account which should be years I think. - Ever since I know of it let's say.

- Although I never felt the urge to try it myself, as I am into different stuff I don't to soil this forum with details of, but have always wanted to understand the psychology behind how success is achieved, and most taboos are already on top places, however,all I wanted to say is, be yourself, don't break the laws, and make sure that any harm you cause is in video games.

Now that, this is out of the way.
My COMMENT :

"Its games like this that kill any wholesome sentence you can think off
"I love animals !
5 Stars!""

Me and my cat :
*shiver*

EDIT :
Stand up comedy sucks in forum version

Last edited:

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
Mega developers hate this one simple trick that'll allow you to bypass quota(lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to install any programs or pay money to do this.
You can stop begging for torrent now. No need to thank me :WeSmart:
Doesn't really help those that have static ip connection though.

Jun 28, 2020
Mega developers hate this one simple trick that'll allow you to bypass quota(lol).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to install any programs or pay money to do this.
You can stop begging for torrent now. No need to thank me :WeSmart:
This hasn't worked in like 15 years. IPv4 addresses are exhausted so ISPs are going to be very sticky when it comes to giving you a new IP. Most of the time you would have to have your modem off for like an entire day or even up to a week for the DHCP binding to expire. So in most circumstances this most certainly will not work. It may work if you live in a country with mostly IPv6 addressing. But not in countries like say the US where IPv4 is still used a lot.

If it works for you, great. But know most of the time this isn't the case. So torrents are really the best solution rather than unplugging stuff.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i dont wanna be that guy but.. compressed version please? i aint trying to download gta vi bro..

• Angry
Reactions: punhetas

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for the upload, but wth is that $10 to play the uncensored version nonsense ? it's as ridiculous as paying more to get the "full" version of the game that I've seen some "creators" do... sleazy af.
Wanting to be paid for your time work and effort. Such a douche bag move I mean when I go to work and my Boss hands me a paycheck, I always rip it in half and slap him in the face and proceed to tell him I'm not a whore.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 174 Votes