Feb 18, 2022
Hi ,

I got an error while running game on Windows 10

Black screen when starting a game Wild Life

87686678.png
sorry if my english is not good

Remen

May 19, 2018
Hey all, I hope you enjoy the new update :) And maybe even consider supporting us if you do. Any help is appreciated.
To help get started with Sandbox 2 I made a tutorial video that shows many of the tools and settings for the most important things.

Good god, man.

You actually met your initial deadline on time with the features promised AND made an extensive tutorial to guide people through the new features?

Do you realize how much of a unicorn you are in this field!? You sure you don't have a long-winded post talking about burnout or feeling under the weather hidden somewhere? :ROFLMAO:

Fantastic stuff. Will definitely throw some support your way <3 Can't wait to dig into it.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Do you realize how much of a unicorn you are in this field!? You sure you don't have a long-winded post talking about burnout or feeling under the weather hidden somewhere? :ROFLMAO:
Haha no I dont.. and I hope I never will. But so far its cool. After all I consider this game my lifes calling and I love working on it, I find it very fulfilling.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
questions:
- does this game have story?
- are the old thin men, goblins, dwarves, gollums, guys with tentacle face in this game too as possible encounters?
- is there tit sucking too?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This hasn't worked in like 15 years. IPv4 addresses are exhausted so ISPs are going to be very sticky when it comes to giving you a new IP. Most of the time you would have to have your modem off for like an entire day or even up to a week for the DHCP binding to expire. So in most circumstances this most certainly will not work. It may work if you live in a country with mostly IPv6 addressing. But not in countries like say the US where IPv4 is still used a lot.

If it works for you, great. But know most of the time this isn't the case. So torrents are really the best solution rather than unplugging stuff.
This sounds a lot like your problem instead of the whole world's but you make it sound like it actually affects everyone.
I've been using this method to get around limits since 2005, never failed not even once.

fringer

Nov 2, 2017
Hey all, I hope you enjoy the new update :) And maybe even consider supporting us if you do. Any help is appreciated.
To help get started with Sandbox 2 I made a tutorial video that shows many of the tools and settings for the most important things.

Thi is truly amazing, you guys are rocking it... this level of quality is unprecedented for games like this!
Are you planning on releasing it someday as a full game, like a 60$ game, one buy? Or permanently have it as a patreon thing? I mean it is WORHT it :D

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes