Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Hey all, I hope you enjoy the new update :) And maybe even consider supporting us if you do. Any help is appreciated.
To help get started with Sandbox 2 I made a tutorial video that shows many of the tools and settings for the most important things.

The animations and work your team has put into the game is admirable. You have my support.

Reactions: joni51

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Thi is truly amazing, you guys are rocking it... this level of quality is unprecedented for games like this!
Are you planning on releasing it someday as a full game, like a 60$ game, one buy? Or permanently have it as a patreon thing? I mean it is WORHT it :D
Thanks. Yes indeed our goal is to finish the game in 2024 and then itll be available as a one-time purchase on steam and such for around 30-40 $ and will include a storymode for Max and Maya as well as the sandbox mode.

Stefangrazie

Feb 1, 2022
Thanks. Yes indeed our goal is to finish the game in 2024 and then itll be available as a one-time purchase on steam and such for around 30-40 $ and will include a storymode for Max and Maya as well as the sandbox mode.
Your work is fuck*ng AWESOME GUYS !!:love::love: This game is so well done that it's crazy think that it exist !! It's a dream come true and when it will be complete,will be the best adult game ever createdm !! You have my full support guys, keep it up !;);)

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
Are the Kerpali females still being excluded from the main story content? I recall you mentioning that in an announcement that the furry content wouldn't really be featured in the main game, just through the sandbox. That's kinda the deciding factor for me whether or not I can enjoy it as a game or just as a fancy animation viewer.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Hey all, I hope you enjoy the new update :) And maybe even consider supporting us if you do. Any help is appreciated.
To help get started with Sandbox 2 I made a tutorial video that shows many of the tools and settings for the most important things.

Sadly the dollar on my country is way too expensive to be a patron, but make sure I will buy the full game as soon as you publish it, whenever you publish it.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Phenomenal update so far. The sandbox system works really well. You can pose the characters in all sorts of ways, and because of the object placement, you can augment the environment on your own terms to create camps, outposts, or entirely new environments altogether (e.g., you can add trees, lights, gas clouds, spheres)! The new outfits are pretty cool too. The new hairstyle is pretty meh though. Aside from that, the other caveat is that right now, (I think) there's no option to delete sandbox saves yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, here's the story behind the camp if ya'll want. Beware NTR haters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
For me the deciding factor will be if the furry content is optional in the story cause i am personally not into that. Not sure it's worth it for sandbox alone

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes