Mar 10, 2019
start up crashes would never make it past release window, this is a user problem, not a dev problem.
and 0x0000... looks more like a memory error, you might want to run a memory diagnostic to see if one of your ram sticks is going bad, or simply take the sticks out and put them back in, could just be loose.

0x00000... = null address AKA doesn't really tell us what the problem is.

if your memory is okay and passes windows memory diagnostics, update everything below:

it would also be very helpful if you can locate the full crash dump and upload it here.
(probably found under AppData\Local\WilfLifeC
Bullshit. Access to zero address is obviously access using uninitialized pointer. There are many ways how this can happen, even randomly. For example program requested something, didn't tested request return code and started using that. The reason why it would pass tests is that the requested thing was always granted on tester computers.
Everyone who has programmed anything, knows that writing a code so safe to handle every possible case correctly is quite annoying. So no one really does that, unless it's something critical. It's even possible that the bug is in some library function they are calling.
I can upload the error log and memory dump, but this is not the right site for that. I know Steve reads this board now and then, but his programmers have their support site elsewhere if any. I guess for paying customers only. I would also have to redact user name from file paths in those files.
Basically the log says that the game run time is zero, there is plenty of memory available and zero memory is used. It does not say which module/function crashed. Maybe it could be found in the memory dump. It crashes even before loading screen appears.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Bullshit. Access to zero address is obviously access using uninitialized pointer. There are many ways how this can happen, even randomly. For example program requested something, didn't tested request return code and started using that. The reason why it would pass tests is that the requested thing was always granted on tester computers.
Everyone who has programmed anything, knows that writing a code so safe to handle every possible case correctly is quite annoying. So no one really does that, unless it's something critical. It's even possible that the bug is in some library function they are calling.
I can upload the error log and memory dump, but this is not the right site for that. I know Steve reads this board now and then, but his programmers have their support site elsewhere if any. I guess for paying customers only. I would also have to redact user name from file paths in those files.
Basically the log says that the game run time is zero, there is plenty of memory available and zero memory is used. It does not say which module/function crashed. Maybe it could be found in the memory dump. It crashes even before loading screen appears.
Works on my machines

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Again, my first suspicion would be a user side memory error, considering that you claim the game runs fine 1/4 times and doesn't crash once it's booted. One of my not so cheap RAM sticks died a couple months ago, and I was having weird errors all over the place. Sometimes everything was fine, a minute later normal games would CTD.

I still recommend you test your memory just for the sake of ruling it out. Bad RAM can lead into file corruption which is not good if you have important documents.

You've also pointed out the bane of posting crash errors onto a pirate forum, the only help you're really going to get is from other users. Best chance is to @ AdeptusSteve to please read post #12,215 and post #12,268.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I tired but when I ask one for sex the other guys just stand there or leave is there any specific key which needs to be pressed for everyone to fuck?
You have to get every actor in the scene to follow you(or at least all but the last one you talk to) then select the sex (group) option in dialogue with one of the actors. If there is no sex (group) option then the actors following you do not have any group sex animations or you did something wrong. Based on what you've said, you're probably trying to have group sex with actors that don't actually have that option. Check the spreadsheet linked in the OP to see what actors have group animations.

Edit: I swear the spreadsheet used to be linked in the OP, but maybe I'm just insane.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021
You have to get every actor in the scene to follow you(or at least all but the last one you talk to) then select the sex (group) option in dialogue with one of the actors. If there is no sex (group) option then the actors following you do not have any group sex animations or you did something wrong. Based on what you've said, you're probably trying to have group sex with actors that don't actually have that option. Check the spreadsheet linked in the OP to see what actors have group animations.
Worked now I could not find the spreadsheet can you post a link here?

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
All of a sudden I'm having a "not enough video memory" error

This never happened before, what could be the problem?

Edit: now it just crashes without an error message, what gives?

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All of a sudden I'm having a "not enough video memory" error

This never happened before, what could be the problem?

Edit: now it just crashes without an error message, what gives?
maybe something updated your graphics settings and it's now using your integrated graphics

Feb 12, 2020
What they should add is the ability to make your own animations in the sandbox with some IK and programmed penetration movement. sorta like in Yiffalicious but this time with humans instead of just animals all the time.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes