fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Is there an option to turn off fur for kerpali because it doesnt work at all for me? Changing skin color just changes the color of the skin beneath the fur but the fur stays the same. It looks like a mess lol.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is there an option to turn off fur for kerpali because it doesnt work at all for me? Changing skin color just changes the color of the skin beneath the fur but the fur stays the same. It looks like a mess lol.
If you aren't on the latest hotfix version you will have bugged fur

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to play Maya's SexyDanceForeplay animation as a single pose; by herself?

Under single poses, I see DanceA, DanceB, etc, but the dance she does in the paired sex dance animation with max; SexyDanceForeplay, doesn't seem to be in the list. Any chance that could be added? That way she can do the dance, but we can change the facial expression, because the paired dance has a really huge smile baked into the animation.

EDIT: Is there anyway to increase the volume of the character sex moaning sound effects? Maybe editing an INI file or something?

EDIT: When switching between queued animations, perhaps the code should reset all the physics for a characters body part. Sometimes when the auto queue switches between sex animations, the physics messes up, but if you reset the physics after each animation change, it would fix any problems.

EDIT: Please add cheekslap animations for all the popular girls with the rest of the male characters, even for the futas please, thanks. More aggressive male dom would be great, hair pulling, ass slapping, cheek and face slapping, breast slapping, even spitting on the women would be great.

EDIT: Do you think the devs would release the Maya character rigged skeleton, so we can make animations and submit them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Janzani

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
Like Hakariman said, moaning is super low and the sound does not travel very far. Animation physics sometimes glitch, breasts fall under the world and rubber band. Also I'd like if you could save poses/sex animation sequences as presets so when you are loading a new scene you could just paste the pose or animation without having to start from scratch.

EDIT: and clothes clip a lot as well without even modifying body proportions.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Since some appear to be talking about the story vs sandbox.. I am a sandbox all the way simply because a story has to be very VERY good in order for me to care about it.You need to have top tier writers since at least for me these games stories are competing with audiobooks, tv shows, movies and "normal" story driven rpgs developed by large studios. I'll throw a number out of my ass and say 95% of the time the stories in the sexual game industry are mediocre at best and at that point I'd just rather look at pretty things without the context.
agreed
and the thing is that sure, usually it might not be THAT hard to come up with a story, but coming up with a story that involves taking rhino dick must be hard
I'm not sure what this game is, but I'm not going to try it until they make it smaller. ffs.
lmao imagine thinking that a game with so many assets can realisticaly be smaller without sacrificing quality, it's almost as small as it can be probably
have you played the latest AAA games? these pieces of shit take up upwards of 100GB if not more
Somebody know torrent download chance?
11Gb too mutch from Mega...
use mega downloader for infinite downloading, you can get it online but be careful where you get it from

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Has ANYONE found any effective fixes for the unreal engine D3D device lost error? Yes I've read the forum, and made all the system checks and tweaks they point to, but it still happens within 2 minutes of running this game. Reinstalled drivers, tried directing the GeForce settings for the game, power handling. Disabled my AV for a few minutes. But no luck. Which is a real shame, there's something cool here I think :(. Is it just down to the unreal engine this game uses?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Has ANYONE found any effective fixes for the unreal engine D3D device lost error? Yes I've read the forum, and made all the system checks and tweaks they point to, but it still happens within 2 minutes of running this game. Reinstalled drivers, tried directing the GeForce settings for the game, power handling. Disabled my AV for a few minutes. But no luck. Which is a real shame, there's something cool here I think :(. Is it just down to the unreal engine this game uses?
I've played lots of games that use unreal engine but this problem never happened to me. It must be something on your end, I'd google that error if I were you.

Reactions: he_found_you

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Was messing around with the sandbox mode and created a pretty cool sex dungeon so I decided to share it with yall. The entrance of the cave is right behind that little island where you used to fight chakkar back when old wild life map used to have quests.
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png

Place the file in C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\OldWildLifeMap.
Enjoy!
View attachment save sandbox.7z

traidider

Mar 1, 2020
Decrease ur gpu over clock

Reaper123

Feb 3, 2018
1646720274832.png
This keeps showing up to me, I decompressed the game several times, evan doing parsts separatedely, but I just can't open the game

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes