Jul 2, 2021
- Animation editor

I know you said that modding is something that won't be thought about until after the game is released, but maybe something like an Animation Editor could be added akin to Sandbox 2.0
And with it being shared and distributed, I think the game could explode in popularity with a flood of animations. Could also relieve pressure from sandbox animation making for you, maybe you could incorporate some of the fan creations into the main game roster if they're good enough.

Much love to ya'll!
This really is an amazing idea! Animations really are hard to make, but with more people working on different things on their own they can expand variety quite a bit. I'm all for mixed kinks and such, and i know how people must feel when they don't find theirs in a game they like. The breathing room for animations that this could give the dev would be quite a bit, but i have no idea just how complicated it would be to implement that kind of thing, and it may be better to save it for when the game is finished IMO.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
i have no idea just how complicated it would be to implement that kind of thing, and it may be better to save it for when the game is finished IMO.

I... don't know either. But I saw the Sandbox 2.0 asset placer and it seems to have common 3d modelling tools, maybe they could port some of the 3d Animation tools too? Even if it is just something basic that works with ingame assets...
select actors, select template animation, with some tools to move limbs/orifices into place, then export the animation that would directly be useable in sandbox, maybe with a toggle to separate them from the official animations....

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
i think i said this once before but im just gonna say it again i really think this game would benefit from presence of a sexfight/wrestling minigame it would be a ton of fun to do customized fights with this girls(or mixed fights) and you could even put it down as an idea for the main missions and implement it there too by the way if you don't know what im talking about just check out games like https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-v1-011-enlit3d.1880/ (heroine rumble) and https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/ or even https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-witch-1-fight-final-virtual-passion.47830/(just so you can get familiar with the kind of fighting im talking about)
and by the way I would be happy to hear your thoughts on this idea

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Actually no, we look in here frequently and there have been multiple cases of suggestions/ideas mentioned in here being picked up and implemented in the game. It would be foolish not to follow up on a good idea simply because it came from a place like this.
a place like this ...
"Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
"Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."

Smutfactory

Sep 4, 2018
Really weird. I've been playing the torrent version without any problems at all, but after I deleted it some days ago and downloaded it again I seem to have some sort of "compability" issue. Using windows 10 and now it tells me the game is in the wrong version and gives me an error on start?

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes