he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Can a mod clean up the thread? The last pages contain almost zero discussion about the game yet several ppl just arguing for the sake of argue (loli, rape, etc, nothing to do with the thread)

Any way to keep characters in a masturbation animation while two others are engaged in sex?
you can totally have as many animations simultaneously in the sandbox 2.0 editor. I've placed 3x large (3.0 sized) minos all jerking off, with another bigger one (5.0 size) standing in a circle all around an innocent couple that I was controlling that had sex under the huge minos. Just go to sandbox, press tab and place them around, press tab to exit editor and play around them.
BTW no clipping for the player (i.e. you don't bump into the placed minos)

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
"Wildlife anthros is bestiality"

No it's not you smooth brains, the characters can communicate with spoken language. At worse its xenophilia, considering they are sapient furry aliens on a different planet. You're misunderstanding the definitions of the words you use.
"oh no its not bestiality, they're actually sentient you see" and thus my comparison holds strong

LeonardPetula

Feb 16, 2022
"oh no its not bestiality, they're actually sentient you see" and thus my comparison holds strong
The difference between wanting to bang, eg, the cheetah girl vs an actual cheetah is p massive, quite honestly. To the point where I think if you genuinely got the two confused, there'd be massive areas of your brain not functioning. Perhaps via a stroke or something.

Last edited:

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Downloading, few new scenes I see, more fixes

Did they fix the hands adjusting to boob size instead of just clipping in? how about boob physics going all wacky in certain positions?

BTW thanks for the torrent but next time please compress it a little, I got a 100M line and it still takes a while to download

Last edited:
Reactions: he_found_you

sleighrx

Apr 10, 2022
I have a few requests. Forgive me if they've been posted before:

- Make Kim's piercings a detached item (like glasses) so we can mod Kim better, plus add more piercings to the list! Tattoos too!

- Spread out the clothes more, especially military gear, T-shirts and tank tops (female versions, please!)and Maya's tribal outfits. There's so little you can do to mod most of the chars, especially Aoi, Sonya, Tanya and Kim. Hair and clothes make a BIG difference.

- More skins for Kerpali.

- Make sex voices switchable, and/or the ability to add others. I like Aoi and Kim, but it sounds like sex with a squeaky toy. Plus I have worked on a younger Kral voice using Audacity, but can't use it!

- Gun poses and sword poses for girls, using Raider weapons - plus fix the string on the bow and arrow pose.

-Spread out the animations, instead of just focusing on model type. Sethro's to Max and vice versae. Would love to see a few of Iljah's spread around.

- More MMF animations in general, more anims for female Kerpali, and more creampies. Perhaps a creampie hotkey, like the squirt? Shift+B perhaps?

- More animations for Yason (and please, God, fix his face!)

- Waistline slider in custom.

- A less muscular Shey model. Or adjust the muscle slider.

- Add Flashes to the lighting effects bar, to simulate combat/club lighting/lightning/etc. Plus a turbojet anim for dropships/volcanics/barbecues/etc.

- Scrolling groundtiles or backdrops to simulate movement, when using running or flying poses.

- A movement effect, that will move or rotate an object in direction and speed. (I'm not sure what I'm thinking of here. I picture dropships landing and taking off. Elevators. Fishing boats bobbing on the water. Moving floors. Spinning lights and whatnot.)

- Sound effects, with volume controls. Ambient (jungle, desert, wind, river, waterfall...), Local (music, birdsong, crowd, dropship takeoff/landing, feral growls in distance...) and Special (gunshot, explosion, thunder...) And, yes, sex scenes too. Since you have to be practically on top of them to hear anything. Rude.

Out of the whole list this is my big request, as I've noticed in all the maps there are big pockets of silence everywhere. you can stand near the rivers in Old Map, or near waterfalls in the Fisher Village Map, and hear nothing. I realize this is because the maps are incomplete and there are areas in the actual game you can't go. But now I can make a waterfall on the unfinished New Map with a few visual effects to cover the holes. It only needs sounds to complete.

Some of the menu items, like Rain, have amazing ability to manipulate, from a light drizzle to a hurricane, both visual and audio. Fires and torches have ambient sound controls too. Guess I'm just asking for more. :geek:

-Since Kerpali seem to be mainly aggressive creature types - how about Boars, Bears and Gorillas?

-Bring the Pantherod model back!

Okay, I'm done.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Im surprised that there isn't a futa furry character yet. We do have Jenny Futa and Shey Futa but even Maya had the PP toy, I havent seen something like that for the Kerpaly girls. I think :unsure:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
But as it is the female kerpali models are kinda ugly
The kerpali females very much look like the animal characters Disney makes, such as in Lion King. Well, their heads that is, I too would wish for them to look more like the usual anthros you can find on the interwebs.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Why did they seemingly abandon Yason/skeleton anyways?
Because we need to be reasonable with resources. Maintaing a complete character skeleton involves a lot of work to make sure all movement, combat, facial, sex and routine animations are complete and functional. That simply wasnt worth it for a character with very similar proportions to the Sethro skeleton. So the plan is to move the Yason and Ryan models to the sethro skeleton while retaining their faces as much as possible. That way we save a lot of resources that can be spent in areas where they are more needed, like improving quality of dialogue animations or something.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
i think this game is interesting it definatelly has potential to be fun :). The side bet quest thought for shorty...i am completely lost i have no idea how do i can get the girls... i managed to give one bandanna to kim but that is all progress i could do... so any advices are really appriciated :). Sandbox mode is still bit confusing but fun there is lot of options which to try so i definatelly give it a spin and see what i can do

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
i think this game is interesting it definatelly has potential to be fun :). The side bet quest thought for shorty...i am completely lost i have no idea how do i can get the girls... i managed to give one bandanna to kim but that is all progress i could do... so any advices are really appriciated :). Sandbox mode is still bit confusing but fun there is lot of options which to try so i definatelly give it a spin and see what i can do
  • Jadeen is meditating at the edge of the village. First you need to get the bow. Its located in the building right behind the rhino guy (the biggest one). Then you go hunting with her and when you kill the space deer you can have sex. She doesnt give you the ribbon though.
  • You can talk to Inda (the chick with the rhino guy), then when she stands up and goes to the bar you talk to her again. Follow her to the beach, collect sea shells and then you can have sex with her.
  • You can get laid with the girl sun bathing at the beach by getting the weed from the two guys (they are smoking next to campfire you can easily find them). When you get the weed, you can offer it to the girl and get her ribbon.
  • Alissa (the chick at the bar). You need to get wine first. Its located near Jadeen, next to the military looking tent. She will first ask you to find her friend. Her friend is behind the big rock, you cant miss it. Once you find her friend, you can offer her wine and get her ribbon as well.
And thats pretty much it to the story mode so far. There isnt much going on

Reactions: candy76041820
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes