Masda420

Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 1675736

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: Adeptus Steve - -
Censored: No
Version: Build25.02.2022 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Windows 7 Workaround:
Tip to play the sex animations: select sandbox, press T, spawn characters, then talk to them pressing E, speak to several characters to play group sex.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Other:
TORRENT

Gundamu0079 thanks for the link
*This build is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 1560468 View attachment 1560465 View attachment 1560472 View attachment 1561083 View attachment 1561187 View attachment 1561189 View attachment 1571386 View attachment 1571387 View attachment 1571388 View attachment 1571389 View attachment 1571390 View attachment 1571391 View attachment 1571392 View attachment 1571393 View attachment 1571394
has anyone gotten the vr working? plz help :(

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Is it just me or did the cum physics actually get worse in this game, I remember many versions ago it looked much more realistic now it just looks like white paint with repeating overlays.

Maybe I am spoiled by True Facials but damn this just looks bad.

Apr 18, 2021
Is it just me or did the cum physics actually get worse in this game, I remember many versions ago it looked much more realistic now it just looks like white paint with repeating overlays.

With how the game's optimization is right now, I don't really think it needs true facials-level coom physics.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

Is that a Skyrim mod or something? :unsure:

Im curious now XD The cum physics of this game has always been one of the main atractive points for me. But sometimes I wonder if WL is the only game that features it.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Is that a Skyrim mod or something? :unsure:

Im curious now XD The cum physics of this game has always been one of the main atractive points for me. But sometimes I wonder if WL is the only game that features it.
True Facials is another game (can be found on here) with the most realistic fluid simulation around.

I can first hand disprove your claim. We havent touched that aspect of the effect since the move from static decals to render-target layer. You are probably really just spoiled by TF :KEK:
Maybe I am just remembering wrong then, and yeah definitely spoiled by TF's fluid simulation. Is this the final touch or are you guys going to do something else with the fluid effects later down the track?

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
True Facials is another game (can be found on here) with the most realistic fluid simulation around.

Maybe I am just remembering wrong then, and yeah definitely spoiled by TF's fluid simulation. Is this the final touch or are you guys going to do something else with the fluid effects later down the track?
Oh I see. A pity, I was looking for something on Skyrim lol

But still I really like the fact that on WL we have something like that.

I can first hand disprove your claim. We havent touched that aspect of the effect since the move from static decals to render-target layer. You are probably really just spoiled by TF :KEK:
I have to say that adding that effect for the new Sandbox was a really amazing feature. Tho I wish we had a way to like make it being trigered in the same way that it works on the poser mode, by touching a hotkey that it shots once. Right now it applies to the current existing characters that are brough outside of the Sandbox 2.0 mode. Even if it is a separate hotkey.

Speaking of. Is there a way to somehow save the scenes you make on the poser menu? I know that Sandbox 2.0 is pretty much intended for that but somehow it got me the wish that we could do something similar on the poser mode (The thing of save/loading created scenes).

MimicShell

Mar 13, 2022
want to play this so bad but mega has a transfer limit (and i'm not about to pay em sorry) and the download speed drops to near nothing when i try to use one of the other download mirrors

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes