locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Maybe there will be a nice story mode when Starfield 2 comes out? Followed for years, still only adding animations on top of animations.... like a racket, a scam, a con.
I couldn't care less about the story lmao, please keep the animations and new characters coming, all I need from this game is the AMAZING sandbox, it's the ultimate fap material, you can create almost anything you want there

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I wish we could somehow record the sandbox 2.0 animations as the character we are handling or sort of record the poses in a similar fashion you do on the new sandbox mode. Maybe get the first person view of the ones posing

Reactions: fuckfred

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way to control the camera more precisely in the sandbox editor? I use right click + wasd but it moves too fast

sainav

May 13, 2021
mobile version of these game?

yo for the fools i have these game in my pc but there is a renpy version which some creator used the wildlife animations to make it looks beautiful the camera angles are mismerising

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: catsdino

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Again.
if scaling chars is breaking physics...
Scale the char. Turn off all physics. Duplicate. Turn on all physics on the dupe.
The new char will have working physics at that scale. Just delete the old one.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
The sandbox editor isn't a bad idea. Sure story stuff it staking forever but letting us build our own isn't a bad approach.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes