catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
These are some very greedy devs i gotta say offering 3 versions and the most expensive ones remove the censor bar from the characters, but the game is really good and high quality, ive been checking out on this every few months to see the progress but they have the kind of furry stuff i dislike the most, while i like cat girls and other demi-humans they went on beast creatures, and theres no rape either which is sad, but atleast theres quite some gore and dismemberment.
You can get what the equiv of demi girls is using the outfits. Been that way since the winter update. If anything you should ask steve if one of his modelers feels like adding more outfit parts to get demi girl customization.

I'm personally waiting for maid outfits for the whole cast. Already partially there.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Hey Steve do you plan on adding high heels as a clothing option for the girls? I know there's some complicated physics envolved since the height would be changed but I just thought it's worth asking.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Don't know if it has been suggested yet, but it would make building in the sandbox 100 times easier and faster if we could
• copy-paste items/create duplicates
• move items as a group/group select
• resize items as a group
• move items up or down in the left hand side pannel (where scenes, poses and props are shown)

tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
Don't know if it has been suggested yet, but it would make building in the sandbox 100 times easier and faster if we could
• copy-paste items/create duplicates
• move items as a group/group select
• resize items as a group
• move items up or down in the left hand side pannel (where scenes, poses and props are shown)
It is posible to select and move in group and also to duplicate. Someone mentioned the keyshorcut in the last 20 pages. You could also resize but not rotate as every item rotates in its self axys.

My suggestion:
- More shapes
- FK/IK modifications
- Eye control, this is crucial for any interaction to feel real and not dull.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
It is posible to select and move in group and also to duplicate. Someone mentioned the keyshorcut in the last 20 pages. You could also resize but not rotate as every item rotates in its self axys.
Thanks i found it. It's in a youtube video made by Steve when this latest release was out

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

I got a pc with 16gb of ram, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 and my screen resolution is 1920x1080 at 60hz.

When i play the game in sandbox i have it at all low settings, res to 1280x768, fps to 24, no v-sync, all other options off and it uses around 5gb of ram and 100% of my gpu.

if i only set textures to high to try and calibrate my sandbox creations, ram usage ups to almost 7-8gb and most of the times my pc pops an error at 75-80% ram usage that says it's out of memory and it closes wildlife.

Is there any workaround that i can do without plain buying more ram (would that even fix it?)

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
buying more ram (would that even fix it?)
No, that would not fix it.

says it's out of memory and it closes wildlife.
I think it's running out of usable VRAM, which is directly provided by your graphics card (remember, RAM is very much different from VRAM, so simply increasing your RAM doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to run high spec games). Although RAM does contribute to game performance, your graphics card is definitely the true bottleneck here (or it could be your processor as well)

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
Hey everyone,

I got a pc with 16gb of ram, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 and my screen resolution is 1920x1080 at 60hz.

When i play the game in sandbox i have it at all low settings, res to 1280x768, fps to 24, no v-sync, all other options off and it uses around 5gb of ram and 100% of my gpu.

if i only set textures to high to try and calibrate my sandbox creations, ram usage ups to almost 7-8gb and most of the times my pc pops an error at 75-80% ram usage that says it's out of memory and it closes wildlife.

Is there any workaround that i can do without plain buying more ram (would that even fix it?)
Check one thing, press the windows key and pause at the same time to open system properties. Next, click on advanced system settings, then click on settings in the performance box. Now click on advanced, then on edit in the virtual memory box and check "automatic paging file management for drives".

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I think it's running out of usable VRAM, which is directly provided by your graphics card (remember, RAM is very much different from VRAM, so simply increasing your RAM doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to run high spec games). Although RAM does contribute to game performance, your graphics card is definitely the true bottleneck here (or it could be your processor as well)
Is there a way to test which one would offer the most benefit when upgraded before actually upgrading them?

Check one thing, press the windows key and pause at the same time to open system properties. Next, click on advanced system settings, then click on settings in the performance box. Now click on advanced, then on edit in the virtual memory box and check "automatic paging file management for drives".

I tried this and i was actually able to hold gameplay in the sandbox with both textures and effects set to high, amazing! thanks for the tip :)

Big ups Richard

Feb 17, 2018
Hi peeps have a Q. for you all. Do you think they will add any bulge/more of it? for the minotaur and such?. Because there's quite a bit of it with the tentacle monster thing but I wish they had more ay what do you guys/gals think of it?.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2021
The last time I download & played it sized twice smaller around 5,5gb - 6,5gb. Now I just recheck how suprisely that just doubled about 12,4gb wtf I bet every update the game size getting bigger, I don't know if the gameplay have or no significant changes and still the same as the version I played before (although I've seen new features on build 04/03/2022 the details in the changelog). I want to download it but doubt, I just feel roaming aimlessly with no real mission just side quest with no reward/interest unlocks.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The last time I download & played it sized twice smaller around 5,5gb - 6,5gb. Now I just recheck how suprisely that just doubled about 12,4gb wtf I bet every update the game size getting bigger, I don't know if the gameplay have or no significant changes and still the same as the version I played before (although I've seen new features on build 04/03/2022 the details in the changelog). I want to download it but doubt, I just feel roaming aimlessly with no real mission just side quest with no reward/interest unlocks.
That's pretty much it, they kinda scrapped the old quest line/map (still there, but just roaming with Maya/whoever) for a new one for whatever reasons, and it seems they're developing another one.

I mean, they could finish at least one.

Animations are great, so there's that.

Reactions: Leon queen

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey everyone,

confirming what the other user said, yes, it's very likely that the error mentions VRAM, not RAM (which is Video RAM, which is soldered right onto the GPU as small chips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so they aren't upgradable.
You will need a new GPU soon brother :-/

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
It would be so awesome, if we could adjust the size of the playable characters for VR.
Right now they look like they were 2,5 meters tall. I adjusted the NPC characters in sandbox to 0.85 and they feel so much more believable at that size. Any chance to implement that settings option? Or has someone else a solution for this issue?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes