Smutfactory

Sep 4, 2018
Really weird. I've been playing the torrent version without any problems at all, but after I deleted it some days ago and downloaded it again I seem to have some sort of "compability" issue. Using windows 10 and now it tells me the game is in the wrong version and gives me an error on start?

May 10, 2017
Try to lower graphics settings and set a fps cap, if you are playing any game without fps cap you're risking your gpu, in some hardcore rare cases they can even get bricked.
Yeah I never understood why people never capped fps to their max refresh rate. Displaying more beyond what the display is capable of is just wasting power and gpu life from running full bore on uncapped fps. Some menus in games go over 500fps uncapped for no real reason and thatll turn the gpu into a furnace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jazzynyc

soulsacrifice

May 27, 2017
I do think that High Heels would be nice but also it would make some of the standing animations look wonky if not changed or requires reworking some of the animations to work with high heels.

Hovardov

Jan 21, 2018
Can you possess beastman in this game? And where to find them? I don't mind to begin sexdventure of the minotaur.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes