Jun 28, 2018
Can't play very long before a crash or complete lock up happens. Either fatal error or black screen and it reboots me. Win10, all drivers, packages and updates fully updated, EVGA 3080 FTW3, AMD Ryzen 7 5600x, 64 gigs of ram @ 3600 mhz, 2 M.2 two terabyte drives, no overclocking on anything, running in 2560X1440 @ 165hz with uncapped fps. First crash was right after getting to camp, talked to 2 guys and when I went to talk to the first girl who asked why I still had pants on, I took them off, clicked on her and it gave me a fatal error. Waited until today to try the game again, it started me right before entering the camp to talk to anyone at least. Fucked the first girl, talked to Rhino's girl, girl at bar, muscle girl by bar, girl on beach, danced with girl on beach, collected shells and fucked Rhino's girl on the beach. Ran around the back side and talked to girl meditating, picked up statuette, grabbed ammo, was heading back to bar to talk to girl who bitch about my pants the first time, so I re-equipped them and took one step and it went black screen and rebooted me. The game was stuttering after I had loaded in and tried to walk towards the fire, like it wanted to crash there but it smoothed out in about 10 secs ish. Everything is on max settings. Probably left something out but if anyone can give me any help on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can't play very long before a crash or complete lock up happens. Either fatal error or black screen and it reboots me. Win10, all drivers, packages and updates fully updated, EVGA 3080 FTW3, AMD Ryzen 7 5600x, 64 gigs of ram @ 3600 mhz, 2 M.2 two terabyte drives, no overclocking on anything, running in 2560X1440 @ 165hz with uncapped fps. First crash was right after getting to camp, talked to 2 guys and when I went to talk to the first girl who asked why I still had pants on, I took them off, clicked on her and it gave me a fatal error. Waited until today to try the game again, it started me right before entering the camp to talk to anyone at least. Fucked the first girl, talked to Rhino's girl, girl at bar, muscle girl by bar, girl on beach, danced with girl on beach, collected shells and fucked Rhino's girl on the beach. Ran around the back side and talked to girl meditating, picked up statuette, grabbed ammo, was heading back to bar to talk to girl who bitch about my pants the first time, so I re-equipped them and took one step and it went black screen and rebooted me. The game was stuttering after I had loaded in and tried to walk towards the fire, like it wanted to crash there but it smoothed out in about 10 secs ish. Everything is on max settings. Probably left something out but if anyone can give me any help on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Try to lower graphics settings and set a fps cap, if you are playing any game without fps cap you're risking your gpu, in some hardcore rare cases they can even get bricked.

Jun 28, 2018
Try to lower graphics settings and set a fps cap, if you are playing any game without fps cap you're risking your gpu, in some hardcore rare cases they can even get bricked.
I will give it a shot and see what happens. But I always play all my games that have an option for uncapped fps with it off and have never had a problem. Games like Forza Horizon 5, Dying Light 2, Destiny 2 etc.. Those are much more graphically intensive. But thank you, that was actually the last thing I remembered to put in my post, that I turned on uncapped fps. I will actually report back if anything changed and I will time how long I can play for. Appreciate ya!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I will give it a shot and see what happens. But I always play all my games that have an option for uncapped fps with it off and have never had a problem. Games like Forza Horizon 5, Dying Light 2, Destiny 2 etc.. Those are much more graphically intensive. But thank you, that was actually the last thing I remembered to put in my post, that I turned on uncapped fps. I will actually report back if anything changed and I will time how long I can play for. Appreciate ya!
A game bricking a gpu is pretty rare but it can still happen, recent example of this is Amazon's New World.
I'm using RivaTuner to set a global framerate limit just incase a game is badly programmed.

Jun 28, 2018
A game bricking a gpu is pretty rare but it can still happen, recent example of this is Amazon's New World.
I'm using RivaTuner to set a global framerate limit just incase a game is badly programmed.
So I capped the fps at 165 and set the graphics to Med, no crashes, finished everything. Thank you for the solution that was right in front of me haha. Much appreciated!

TheeCoal

Dec 10, 2020
All the reviews to this game are quite positive. The maps detail and the characters and their interactions are above and beyond anything existing right now. I would even rate it above Illusion games such as "AI Shoujo" and "Honey Select 2", and these are right there at the top of 3D adult gaming!

A lot is missing to make it a "complete" game. We all get this. Compared to the Illusion games, clothing and advanced character configuration are definitely missing. However, I'd rate the animations and characters, better than Illusion's.
Illusion games are also a "sandbox" no story (not a real one) can be found. There is though a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between them and "Wild Life", a difference that makes all the difference... I know... :) On Illusion games, you are also able to build complete scenarios with characters, but then you can interact with all of the characters. On "Wilf Life" you're just creating a movie, no interaction allowed.

Allow interaction with a user created scenario, in "Wild Life", and you'll suddenly have the best adult game ever created, by far...

Just a though from someone who has been playing adult games for far too long! :cool:

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
i wonder if the devs take suggestions from here or only from patreons. i see how much they make and i can't donate much. I'm worried that only the big donators get listened to

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
i wonder if the devs take suggestions from here or only from patreons. i see how much they make and i can't donate much. I'm worried that only the big donators get listened to
Actually no, we look in here frequently and there have been multiple cases of suggestions/ideas mentioned in here being picked up and implemented in the game. It would be foolish not to follow up on a good idea simply because it came from a place like this.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Actually no, we look in here frequently and there have been multiple cases of suggestions/ideas mentioned in here being picked up and implemented in the game. It would be foolish not to follow up on a good idea simply because it came from a place like this.
That's why you guys get the big bucks

Reactions: MarkMelon

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
Thank you for answering. that is great to hear :)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I have to say that I LOVE the fact that the cumshot effect got added to the Sandbox mode. It gives you a massive amount of possibilities to create scenes and have the unique effect of "cumpaintness" (So to speak) that only premade scenes had, and only those that had a character with a proper penis like males and the two futas to be available to pretty much anyone or any"thing" so to speak XD.

And speaking of futas. Since most of the girls rely on Maya's skeleton, I wish we could have like something similar on Jenny futa since we could that say she's like.... Hmmmm, Maya's futa-counterpart? XD

One thing I could say is about giving futas more animations which would be nice but more than that right now I think it would be better to give characters like Shey or SheyFuta the poses that other girls have. And viceversa, giving Shey/SheyFuta unique poses to the others, which Im not sure if they have since I havent tried much the sandbox mode cause my PC tends to go into RedLining after a while of having WL open ^^'

Also, about PC performance. Am I the only one who after a while having the game open, some things like textures and makeup on characters start to suddenly dissapear? Or somehow their "appearence" starting to sttutter. Like, makeup keeps dissapearing and reapearing at random? It usually only happens after quite a while playing but so far seems to be a bit constant. And it only fixes after rebooting the game.

Reactions: Oxiton
Apr 10, 2021
AdeptusSteve actually listens what we say here, he listened to me twice for two things. In my opinion he is a decent Dev, especially for Unreal engine game dev I would say he is great.
I hope at least more people from here really do end up supporting him, I know I will, I really want to buy the game I want to support decent devs like Steve.

alex0789

May 3, 2019
Does anybody know the location of Karra's spawn on the oasis sandbox map? The spawn list says she's there but I can't seem to find her. I know I can spawn her manually. I'm just really curious as to where she is since I literally flew over the entire map and wasn't able to find her.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
I been playing around with the prop editor and im loving it!

Things that would be great if added would be more different kinds of shapes in the prototype section like prism, pyramid, half sphere, bowl or dome (not sure what to call it but half sphere but there is no plane/texture/surface on the flat side).

More types of textures to apply to it like metals, floor paterns, carpets and something that can look like goo/cum/sludge when you apply specular.

The cum effect we have now is good for a constant spray but if we could have the possibility to add cum stains on objects and people would be great and maybe even change the color of it.

And something i REALLY wanted when i made the ring gag on one of the ladies is a "mirror selected objects" button. Option to mirror horizontally and vertically. For example i made half the strap of the gag on one side of her face with bunch of cube objects and i wanted to select that hold side and dublicate it and than mirror it. Noramally i just use the cylinder to make a strap around someone but you would have seen it inside her mouth lol

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
AdeptusSteve actually listens what we say here, he listened to me twice for two things. In my opinion he is a decent Dev, especially for Unreal engine game dev I would say he is great.
I hope at least more people from here really do end up supporting him, I know I will, I really want to buy the game I want to support decent devs like Steve.
Yes he seems like a decent guy. He answered my concern very quickly

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes